“My hat is off to Lufthansa”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed November 16, 2019

Thanks to many helping hands at Lufthansa for communicating with my about my lost backpack!
It was missing when we landed at LAX from Munich. We reported it to LAX Lost and Found and Lufthansa but didn’t hear for a while. Finally, after quite a few emails and numerous phone calls, my bag arrived at 5:00 this morning! I didn’t even care that the delivery woke me up! I was Thrilled to get my bag back!
I had several name and address tags on, in and plastered just about everywhere so I was praying I’d get it back! We’d had to check it in Venice when we had to board a Dolomiti Air commuter flight to Munich to connect with our Lufthansa flight home to LAX. It was not here when we arrived at LAX...
Good job and Thank you Lufthansa for a job well done! You are Still my favorite airline!!!

Date of travel: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (36,025)

Reviewed November 15, 2019

It was a good experience with Lufthansa airlines travel to my Europe trip with Family. The airline and staffs are very good in service and care.The leg space are little less compare to qatar airlines in ecnomy but it is quite ok. The time management are perfect for landing. They care about childrens and old age people.

Date of travel: July 2019
1  Thank Vinod-kuthambeth
Reviewed November 15, 2019

We had selected seats {one isle for my tall husband} but ended up beging stuck in two middle seats in the four seat center of the plane. There was no opportunity to change and the long {9 hour+} flight was most uncomfortable for my husband. Not a good experience. The airline should at least honor seat selections made well in advance of the date of the flight.

Date of travel: November 2019
1  Thank Kate J
Reviewed November 15, 2019

Much improved over Air Canada with shared code. Plane was newer, food better, polite cabin crew, entertainment good.

2  Thank TrailBlazer800058
Reviewed November 15, 2019

This was my first time traveling to Germany on Lufthansa. I have traveled there several times on different carriers and this was by far the best experience. The cabin crew was exceptional. They were friendly and attentive throughout the flight. The food was well portioned and flavorful (especially for airline food). The in-flight entertainment service was a pleasant surprise. I'd downloaded several of my own movies and books to keep me entertained but the in-flight movie and TV options kept me entertained throughout the entire flight.
I would HIGHLY recommend upgrading to the Premium Economy seats. We sat in Economy and although we upgraded to the additional legroom seats, the next time I will pay a little more for the Premium Economy. The comfort and service level for those seats far exceeded the additional cost compared to Economy.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.