“Incredible customer service”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed November 16, 2019

On Friday November 15th we flew from Rome Italy to Toronto Canada via Frankfurt Germany. The first leg was alright but too short of a flight to pass any judgement. The airport in Frankfurt was dissapointing to say the least. Even for an airport the prices for food was ridiculous and the stairs we had to descend and then climb again at another end was not great. Then we boarded our flight to Toronto and from that point on it was perfect. The people working the flight were wonderful always with a smile and kind word. For airplane food it was better than the norm and the entertainment system was great. I would never hesitate to fly them again.

Date of travel: November 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (35,953)

Reviewed November 16, 2019

Updates their prices as you're booking. Increased of course.
I think I'm never traveling to Germany.

Date of travel: November 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019

Friendly crew that recognize me as Star Aliance Gold member. Good leather seats.
Good service on board. On time, no worries at all.

Date of travel: October 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019

Thanks to many helping hands at Lufthansa for communicating with my about my lost backpack!
It was missing when we landed at LAX from Munich. We reported it to LAX Lost and Found and Lufthansa but didn’t hear for a while. Finally, after quite a few emails and numerous phone calls, my bag arrived at 5:00 this morning! I didn’t even care that the delivery woke me up! I was Thrilled to get my bag back!
I had several name and address tags on, in and plastered just about everywhere so I was praying I’d get it back! We’d had to check it in Venice when we had to board a Dolomiti Air commuter flight to Munich to connect with our Lufthansa flight home to LAX. It was not here when we arrived at LAX...
Good job and Thank you Lufthansa for a job well done! You are Still my favorite airline!!!

Date of travel: October 2019
Reviewed November 15, 2019

It was a good experience with Lufthansa airlines travel to my Europe trip with Family. The airline and staffs are very good in service and care.The leg space are little less compare to qatar airlines in ecnomy but it is quite ok. The time management are perfect for landing. They care about childrens and old age people.

Date of travel: July 2019
1  Thank Vinod-kuthambeth
US$USD
Canada (English)
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.