“good choice”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed November 16, 2019

The flight was a good choice for a highly frequented route, without the lack of everything as the cheapies offer, yet not too expensive.

1  Thank MonsieurHuber
Write a reviewReviews (36,025)

Reviewed November 16, 2019

Good airline but it failing behine on term of services compare Air France, KLM. A long haul flight with average food selection. Breakfast was so poor a small container of 3 small pieces of fruits and small maffin and cup of coffee.

Date of travel: September 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019

I have a huge disappointment according to my last flight. Currently, I'm stuck in Munich airport. I have bought tickets from Brussel (Belgium) to Kyiv (Ukraine).
LH2291 16 NOV
connected flight:
LH2546 16 NOV

LH 2291 arrived at 19.10 to G gates.
LH 2546 departure at 19.50 from L gates.

Since I had the Ukrainian passport I stayed in the long queue in passport control for half an hour. I had stressful run after passport control, but there is a train I had to wait between the gates and if was impossible to accomplish in less than 10 minutes. I was under the gate at 19.48, of course, the gate was closed till then. The guy on the gate was regretful and nice. He gave me the advice to go to the support desk to handle the situation.
After 5 minutes I was at the desk table. The person who handled my issue wasn't sure what to do, so she asked the lady close to her, probably her supervisor how to handle that. There was a long discussion in German, which I can't understand. As a result, I have been told that there are no flights for today. I got a booking for tomorrow's flight LH2544 17 NOV.
I agreed on this and asked the supervisor lady where I supposed to stay for this night. I received a quite ruff answer that this is my problem and I should be happy with the booking I have. I have explained to her again that it is impossible to run all that way including passport control for 40 minutes.
As a result, I received an answer which I'm not sure how to react: She told me exactly that:
"This is not airline problem you have a Ukrainian passport and can't pass passport control fast enough"
Which sounds quite brutal and ruff to me.I'm wasn't able to get to the flight because I have a passport from the wrong country? Why you sold me tickets then, it sounds to me like racism.

Date of travel: November 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019

The Airbus had adequate legroom so that the overnight flight was not too much of a challenge. Arriving half an hour ahead of schedule made things even better. Service was fast and efficient so that the aisle was not permanently blocked by trolleys.
The food was ok, but some people sitting next to me who did not fancy a cooked breakfast would have expected a better alternative than a nondescript breadroll, butter and jam.

Reviewed November 16, 2019

Average in every aspect: flight, seating, service, food, and drinks. Nothing remarkable or different from any other major US or European airline.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.