“Pathetic”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed September 30, 2022

I thought it was gonna be a great trip, trusting that Lufthansa would have a great flight and services. Unfortunately, I had to deal with a luxury seat that wouldn’t recline properly, my info entertainment system had failed and I was stuck for 7 1/2 hours staring at a wall in the plane, I do not recommend this airline as they do not respond to my request for refund as I paid an extra thousand dollars for upgrading my seat. I promise I will be using a different airline next time. And avoiding Lufthansa. This could’ve all been fixed if they had responded to me and apologized, yeah it’s been a few weeks now and still nothing.

Reviewed September 30, 2022

Overall a very very bad service. My baggage was lost. It was almost impossible to communicate with Lufthansa: very long wait at the phone, no reply to my emails. Eventually I received my baggage afer many days and then they told me that the pay me only 50% of the costs that I had to pay because of their fault. Is this the German efficiency?? What a Shame!!

Date of travel: May 2022
1  Thank F3949OTmicheleg
Reviewed September 29, 2022

Lufthansa rebooks passengers at their own discretion.
Commuter flights from FRA to DUS are turned into train rides with the destination being a train station and not the airport. How am I supposed to get the rental car I booked? Lufthansa certainly doesn't care.
The call center is barely reachable with waiting times greater than 2 hours.
Unfriendly service personnel and non-existent service on board just keep adding to the bad picture Lufthansa has displayed over the last couple of years.
I have had the Senator statue for 20 years. Now I don't even want to use my miles to fly with them again. I rather pay another airline to avoid Lufthansa.

• Seat comfort
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank JimDestry

DO NOT FLY WITH THIS AIRLINE

Worst airline ever
Every single employee of this airline is rude, abrupt, have no respect for foreigners or English speaking people.

Their food is terrible.
The front desk staff is unnecessary rude.
Serving uncooked pasta with a cheap tomato pasta sauce.
The cabin crew (not really sure what they there for, as they served no purpose)
The flight was delayed and zero consideration given to the passengers.
We as South Africans will never treat any people with such disrespect or disregard. We welcome any foreign with open arms and once you visit South Africa, you wish you never want to leave again.
Overall, just dont use this Airline, dont visit Denmark, Norway, Germany.

The service is bad
The people are bad
Its a waste of money
Its a waste of time

2  Thank Nerine212
Reviewed September 29, 2022

Absolutely disgusting attitude from the flight attendants. Totally unfriendly and unacceptable. I will never fly again with this company.

Date of travel: August 2022
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Geronimo S
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.