“The Worst Customer Service you could ever get! DO NOT ever take LUFTHANSA! Lesson Learnt”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed February 26, 2024

I never wrote reviews for anything unless it is this bad. Lufthansa is one of the worst customer services you get and customers are not valued. We had a round trip flight ticket (non refundable) booked for my aunt from Hyderabad to Boston. She took the flight from Hyderabad to Bangalore and was stopped at the airport for no reason and of no mistake of aunt. She had valid passport, visa, everything. She passed through the immigration and was stopped at the boarding. She went back to Hyderabad. We called the customer support for a full refund as there is no mistake of ours and I understand if they can't give me a full refund if this is like our mistake where we missed the flight or didn't take the flight, etc. I had to spend many days/hours on the call with customer support to request a full refund and we didn't get any. We never have had these kind of situations with any other airlines and this is my aunt's hard earned money which now has gone in vain. This might not be a bigger amount for the airlines but it is for my aunt. Please guys, do not ever choose Lufthansa, instead Emirates and Qatar always have excellent customer service and we never have had any issues with them.

Date of travel: November 2023
1  Thank Mounika V

Reviewed February 26, 2024

I haven't actually travelled yet. I am trying to add my passport details for a flight on 8th April (5 weeks' time) but cannot do so as Lufthansa's "reset password" system isn't working. I have spoken to someone in so-called "customer services" who told me there was a technical problem. I was told the same thing a week ago. I held on for 10 minutes to be connected to a supervisor, then was told none was available. I was advised that I can add passport detail at check-in, 30 hours before my flight. I have no idea if that will work. There is no other way of contacting Lufthansa.

Reviewed February 26, 2024

The seat is small and not worth the price you pay. It's a bit better then coach. Most airlines when you buy business will consider it same as first such as Delta. Better value for your $ pay same but fly in first for a business class ticket. Will never ever use lufthansa. Rip off

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed February 25, 2024

Booked flight through United. Had to book seating reservation separately through Lufthansa. Booking a decent seat seemed like a good idea for an international flight. I ended up have to cancel my flight due to unforeseen circumstances. They would not provide any refund or credits for my seating reservation. I found this pretty ridiculous given how much the seat reservations were (almost 1/3 of the airline ticket price).

Reviewed February 24, 2024

I have never been on a Business class flight before. I will not be commenting on that until I have a better understanding of how other carriers operate. I can comment on other aspects. The plane itself was old and not very clean. The buttons and sound system were a little old too, and I needed to press hard on the buttons to move my chair. I was very pleased with the food. Their spicy food was actually spicy. Their cheeses were excellent too. The staff on our side seemed a lot less experienced than the ones on the other side, but I was pleased because I don't like to chat much on flights. I would recommend not taking this flight unless it's got a discount like I had.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.