“Rude staff, bordering threatening”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed February 27, 2024

Rude staff, bordering threatening. I will never fly with them again, I don't care how much extra I have to pay to avoid them!

Reviewed February 26, 2024

We missed our flight because we had to drop off our rental car and it was on the other side of the airport. I thought we still have time since our flight did not leave until 8:10 am and we arrived there around 7:45an. The check in person at the counter was very rude and told us that it was closed. Not even can I help you catch another flight from a different time to my destination. So I had to ask where I can find or talk to someone to get a different flight ticket and he just pointed to some customer service inside the airport where they can issue me another flight tickets. So I walked where he told me to talk to the customer service and tell them what happened and the only thing they said to me was I dad to pay again in order to get back home because all my reservations were cancelled without any warning to me and then they gave me a peace of paper for their main customer service office in Germany. I understand they are busy and it can get very hectic at times but they should not be treating people like they did to me and my family. And on top of that they wanted me and my family to pay for again to get to another flight to get back home.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed February 26, 2024

I never wrote reviews for anything unless it is this bad. Lufthansa is one of the worst customer services you get and customers are not valued. We had a round trip flight ticket (non refundable) booked for my aunt from Hyderabad to Boston. She took the flight from Hyderabad to Bangalore and was stopped at the airport for no reason and of no mistake of aunt. She had valid passport, visa, everything. She passed through the immigration and was stopped at the boarding. She went back to Hyderabad. We called the customer support for a full refund as there is no mistake of ours and I understand if they can't give me a full refund if this is like our mistake where we missed the flight or didn't take the flight, etc. I had to spend many days/hours on the call with customer support to request a full refund and we didn't get any. We never have had these kind of situations with any other airlines and this is my aunt's hard earned money which now has gone in vain. This might not be a bigger amount for the airlines but it is for my aunt. Please guys, do not ever choose Lufthansa, instead Emirates and Qatar always have excellent customer service and we never have had any issues with them.

Date of travel: November 2023
1  Thank Mounika V
Reviewed February 26, 2024

I haven't actually travelled yet. I am trying to add my passport details for a flight on 8th April (5 weeks' time) but cannot do so as Lufthansa's "reset password" system isn't working. I have spoken to someone in so-called "customer services" who told me there was a technical problem. I was told the same thing a week ago. I held on for 10 minutes to be connected to a supervisor, then was told none was available. I was advised that I can add passport detail at check-in, 30 hours before my flight. I have no idea if that will work. There is no other way of contacting Lufthansa.

Reviewed February 26, 2024

The seat is small and not worth the price you pay. It's a bit better then coach. Most airlines when you buy business will consider it same as first such as Delta. Better value for your $ pay same but fly in first for a business class ticket. Will never ever use lufthansa. Rip off

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.