“Exemplary experience”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can't rate my First Class experience with Lufthansa highly enough. From the moment you step into their Flagship first class lounge in Frankfurt, to the moment you disembark at your destination, you feel an elevated level of service (no pun intended). The incredible hard product is complemented by the superior food & beverage offering both on the ground and up in the air. The final element, i.e. the service was the perfect balance of hospitable without being overwhelming.

Date of travel: May 2023

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So bad bad food and not so good of service the flight was so boring and cares about age restrictions only and doesn’t give you sweets instead gives you unnecessary toys and so it keeps if you have a big large bag it will kick it off and send it back to where you were and no special television there is no screen

1  Thank Seif A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am flying 6-7 times around the world and mostly business. This time I have chosen Lufthansa and I think I made a huge mistake! First flight IST-FRA : seats are economy class no leg room. servis is just average! Fast Track at FRA- you can forget about it! Que is long as economy. Even at the entry of business lounge you have to wait in the line 10-15 min get in and the personnel is not friendly like other airlines. I expect no better service at FRA-JFK! So : I do not recommend this airline for any business flights!

1  Thank CanerO58
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had several issues with our flights home from Budapest to Dulles.

1. When we checked our bags in Budapest, the agent tagged one of my bags with my travelling companion's name. (This became a problem.)
2. Our flight from Budapest was delayed, so we had to rush to make our connection in Munich.
3. Even though our flight from Munich sat at the terminal for an hour, none of our luggage made the connecting flight.
4. When we arrived at Dulles, we put in a claim for the delayed luggage, but there is only one flight from Munich each day, so we had to wait another day for delivery.
5. The mislabeled bag caused confusion with filing the claim, even though there were clear name tags with addresses on all bags.
6. The bags arrived at Dulles 24 hours after we did. I got a call several hours later telling me that my bags would be delivered the following day. I arrived on Thursday evening, but my bags won't get to me until Saturday afternoon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Returning home from a cruise in the Mediterranean, we had the wonderful surprise of an upgrade to business class on our segment from Munich to Dulles. We truly enjoyed the business class services and found Lufthansa to be a high-quality airline.

More importantly, we met Heidi, our Flight Attendant, who served us superbly and made the whole flight delightful. Heidi ensured that we enjoyed all of the amenities of Business Class and wonderfully took care of every detail. She was a smiling, pleasant person and a true professional in the air. If I had the opportunity to employ her, I would.

Heidi is a model employee and a super representative of Lufthansa! THANKS Heidi!

Date of travel: March 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.