“skateboard? don't fly with these clowns.”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

yeah, counter service people were awful, all of them. made my morning very difficult claiming that I could not check my bag with a skateboard strapped to it. Just like how it was strapped to it on my initial flight? and like how its been strapped to it many other flights I have ever taken. they would also not let me carry it on which is incredibly common as well. they were being difficult just to exercise power. Their demeanour was garbage. forced me in the end to spend 30$ on wasteful plastic wrap for no reason. did not do anything to make my morning pleasant at all. went out of there way to be annoying. fly with someone else if you can avoid this childish airline.

2  Thank Calen K

Never again will I fly with Luftansa
An abslaoute carry on show from start to finish staff were rude refused my friend and I a glass of red wine saying they were afraid we would get intoxicated and cause trouble we just needed it to help us sleep

Forgot to give us all our boarding passes nearly missed our flight having to go on a wild goose chase around Bangkok Airport and to top it all off they never sent my bag through from Munich

Avoid at all costs bver again.
Finn
Ireland

2  Thank Fintan L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Terrible airline! Travelled 4 times in 4 days with LH and all were delayed! Staff is ignorant and patronizing. Never again with Lufthansa, would go on foot as an alternative

2  Thank panos a
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Major delay in all four of our transit flights to our destination and back! No room for our luggage and we had to keep it under our feet despite not being small back packs. Our friends (and another 20 people) that had a transit flight to Thessaloniki missed their other flight due to the delay - despite them knowing that the plane arrived, they didn’t wait for them for these extra 10 minutes!

1  Thank Angel M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My mom had a recent experience at Lufthansa check in counter in New Delhi. The guy who was doing the check in asked my mom to show my canadian documents in order for her to get her checked in, and this guy said without showing this he will not check her in. I am not sure if they are legally authorized to ask such sensitive information unlike security staff.

She literally felt being harassed at that time and she had a valid visitor visa and all her documents were in place. I am surprised hope this airline is training its employees who are sitting at the check in just to harass people. I really hope you all do not experience such unpleasant incident. But I would totally refrain trying this airline from now on. Thanks to their check in staff at Delhi who showed how Lufthansa really is.

2  Thank Pranjal K
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.