“Trouble! Cancelled flight, not informed, referred to subcontractors and costs not compensated”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dramatic experience. Lufthansa failed to inform us, a family of 4, that our flight home was cancelled. We had to discover it at the airport! Notwithstanding the fact that customer service confirms by phone they didn't inform us, they first let you complete an online form to recover your costs (new tickets) to then email that the flight was subcontracted to Air Dolomiti and there is nothing they can do. Something which is not mentioned on any of my documents and I have had no say in. Air Dolomiti in its turn is not even recognizing the departure airport of Brindisi. Until now 1000 EUR spent in costs to get home and 0 EUR recovered. Thank you Lufthansa for a horrible experience.

1  Thank vvan2020

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

yeah, counter service people were awful, all of them. made my morning very difficult claiming that I could not check my bag with a skateboard strapped to it. Just like how it was strapped to it on my initial flight? and like how its been strapped to it many other flights I have ever taken. they would also not let me carry it on which is incredibly common as well. they were being difficult just to exercise power. Their demeanour was garbage. forced me in the end to spend 30$ on wasteful plastic wrap for no reason. did not do anything to make my morning pleasant at all. went out of there way to be annoying. fly with someone else if you can avoid this childish airline.

2  Thank Calen K

Never again will I fly with Luftansa
An abslaoute carry on show from start to finish staff were rude refused my friend and I a glass of red wine saying they were afraid we would get intoxicated and cause trouble we just needed it to help us sleep

Forgot to give us all our boarding passes nearly missed our flight having to go on a wild goose chase around Bangkok Airport and to top it all off they never sent my bag through from Munich

Avoid at all costs bver again.
Finn
Ireland

2  Thank Fintan L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Terrible airline! Travelled 4 times in 4 days with LH and all were delayed! Staff is ignorant and patronizing. Never again with Lufthansa, would go on foot as an alternative

2  Thank panos a
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Major delay in all four of our transit flights to our destination and back! No room for our luggage and we had to keep it under our feet despite not being small back packs. Our friends (and another 20 people) that had a transit flight to Thessaloniki missed their other flight due to the delay - despite them knowing that the plane arrived, they didn’t wait for them for these extra 10 minutes!

1  Thank Angel M
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.