“Disappointing Experience”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed April 22, 2024

I have a rather jaundice view of how the premium economy seats are created ( 12H and K ). All they have done is create 3 rows of these seats - then crammed in behind the econony sets. The aisle is almost impossible to navigate with peoples feet and elbows protruding the aisle. So you pay much more money to upgrade, you pay even more to pre select your seat. Yes you get a little extra room but honestly the seat is NOT worth it. As for the food and service - very poor. Crew attitude also very poor. A huge disappointment. Yet on the onward journey Munich to Valencia the crew were Great. I suppose the difference between Long and Short haul. Its just not worth paying extra to upgrade - the Airline are not being fair - you get virtually nothing extra.

1  Thank ivydon

Reviewed April 22, 2024

The costumer service employee is horrible! No respect the clients, very agressif, you pay to have a good experience but the employees of lufthansa are very agressif and impolite

1  Thank Louis P
Reviewed April 22, 2024

Dramatic experience. Lufthansa failed to inform us, a family of 4, that our flight home was cancelled. We had to discover it at the airport! Notwithstanding the fact that customer service confirms by phone they didn't inform us, they first let you complete an online form to recover your costs (new tickets) to then email that the flight was subcontracted to Air Dolomiti and there is nothing they can do. Something which is not mentioned on any of my documents and I have had no say in. Air Dolomiti in its turn is not even recognizing the departure airport of Brindisi. Until now 1000 EUR spent in costs to get home and 0 EUR recovered. Thank you Lufthansa for a horrible experience.

1  Thank vvan2020
Reviewed April 21, 2024

yeah, counter service people were awful, all of them. made my morning very difficult claiming that I could not check my bag with a skateboard strapped to it. Just like how it was strapped to it on my initial flight? and like how its been strapped to it many other flights I have ever taken. they would also not let me carry it on which is incredibly common as well. they were being difficult just to exercise power. Their demeanour was garbage. forced me in the end to spend 30$ on wasteful plastic wrap for no reason. did not do anything to make my morning pleasant at all. went out of there way to be annoying. fly with someone else if you can avoid this childish airline.

2  Thank Calen K
Reviewed April 21, 2024

Never again will I fly with Luftansa
An abslaoute carry on show from start to finish staff were rude refused my friend and I a glass of red wine saying they were afraid we would get intoxicated and cause trouble we just needed it to help us sleep

Forgot to give us all our boarding passes nearly missed our flight having to go on a wild goose chase around Bangkok Airport and to top it all off they never sent my bag through from Munich

Avoid at all costs bver again.
Finn
Ireland

2  Thank Fintan L
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.