“A wonderful journey with Oman Air”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed September 25, 2019 via mobile

We had a connecting flight from Dubai to Muscat and than Colombo. With two children one aged 3. The flight was on time, very welcoming and courteous staff. Big flights with a very comfortable sitting. Didn't feel trapped . 4 + hrs smooth journey with a delicious meal on the go. My kids enjoyed their movie time. The staff was very prompt in their service. Also the ground staff was very supportive. Our first flying experience with Oman Air was very good, comfortable and happy.

Date of travel: September 2019
1  Thank farialic
Write a reviewReviews (4,624)

Reviewed September 24, 2019

We ended up making a total of 4 sectors with Oman Air between Jakarta and London via Muscat and return. Simply put their prices were very good but then so was their service.Maybe not quite up to Singapore Airlines (yet) but still very good. Cabin crews are a real mixture of nations but all are very pleasant, have very good English and know their jobs. We'd definitely fly with Oman again, especially at those prices.
PS their "home lounge" is very comfortable.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank anthony c
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

We have been flying Swiss air for many years but going back to Oman always meant to spend the night in Zurich. We tried Oman air this time and it worked very well easy connection and cheaper. The only issue is the in flight service is slow.

Comparing the price I think its worth because it is a bargain.

1  Thank Moza A
Reviewed September 22, 2019

A very average airline as they send a Boeng 737 which is terribly squeezed and congested on the Nairobi Muscat route.
Along flight which is rather uncomfortable.
They also significantly overcharges us by almost twice the amount as they took advantage of us. I would be very reluctant to travel again with this airline

Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

It was my first time to fly with Oman airways and I could say that it was a bad experience. When I reached home and about to unpacked my luggage, the zipper and lock was broken and my stuff was not in order like how I packed on both luggage. The envelope inside was torn. I wish I noticed that when I was still at the airport so I can place a complain but unfortunately did not coz I was confident and did not expect this kind of incident will happen. I was travelling to different countries but I never experience this kind only with Oman airways!

Date of travel: February 2019
1  Thank Hopping101
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.