“PIA - an uncultivated experience”
Review of Pakistan International Airlines

Reviewed September 17, 2018

The airline rumored to be late was just on time in both departure and arrival. the seats were comparatively better and food was excellent with lot of choices.

Date of travel: August 2018

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Our recent experience with the national airline and flag carrier, Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) got me thinking.

Have we become so used to travelling business class on international airlines because all our recent trips have been overseas, that we have become over-demanding?

PERHAPS ITS ACCEPTABLE, for a local airliner to be over 3 hours delayed, not owing to weather or other natural causes, and yet not bother to inform passengers?

PERHAPS ITS ACCEPTABLE, for an airline to keep its passengers waiting indefinitely with continually extending departure timings without giving any rhyme or reason for the delay.

We finally boarded and, contrary to my apprehensions, the rest of the flight was not too bad. Though cramped as is the norm in Economy, the interior was clean and the service very pleasant and efficient.

One thing’s for sure - PERHAPS ITS ACCEPTABLE - but if I can help it, never flying PIA again!

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018

they have changed the name from business class to economy plus ,they charge for business class seat are broken had to try 5 before I found one that works lucky for me there where only 12 people in that class tv do not work food is sort of ok nowt to shout about toilets where small ,but the staff where very good lucky for me I had my laptop with me they do not have any usb or charging ports for the phone or laptop

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Expect delays and very poor cabin condition. Things seems to be improving, but not up to the world standards.

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018

My thoughts was the PIA domestic flight is not good, but this experience changed the picture.
Good plane, on time departure, friendly cabin crew, and good service.

Date of travel: March 2018