“Never had such a long flight with so little leg space!”
Review of Philippine Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Leg space was absolutely ridiculous for a 6h flight! I am average height (1,7m) and my knees touched the seat in front of me even when I sat upright. My partner, who is taller, couldn't even sit straight.
Otherwise service, food and drink was ok. No in-flight entertainment. Will definitely never fly Philippines again, unless the flight duration is 2h max.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,819)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This airline has provided me the single worst experience I've ever had flying. LATE departure, MECHANICAL issue requiring return to origin immediately after take-off, keeping us on the plane for over 6 HOURS then informing us that they're CANCELLING the flight, LOST luggage, RESCHEDULING the flight for over 300 people the next day with a skeleton crew of TWO PEOPLE on the desk with NO SUPERVISOR on duty on a MONDAY!!! The level of incompetence exhibited by this airline is shocking and I will never give them my money again. They advertise themselves as the "Heart of the Philippines". That is the biggest insult to the good people of the Philippines and they need to get their act together. I'm disgusted.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Flight from cebu-manila Dec 13,2017. The flight was on time. The light snack they served onboard was okay, atleast you don't need to spend money for water ,tea or coffee. Overhead compartment was spacious, and people not bringing big suitcases onboard as PAL already included a 10kg check in baggage.

1  Thank Luzviminda O
Reviewed 10 December 2017

The airline provided excellent service, for Economy class. Onboard food & drink was very nice & plentiful. My only complaint was the fact that my return trip was rescheduled without my consent after they had my booking money. I would not have booked this flight if they had been upfront about the flight times. My original booking called for 8 hr layover in Manila & arrival in Puerto Princesa (approx 2PM) with plenty of daylight to get home. They changed my final flight so that I didn't get into Puerto until after dark. I don't like driving in the dark. The roads there are unsafe. To make matters worse the Terminal I had to wait in had the air conditioning "Down for Maintenance". It was a miserable, Hot 11 hr layover.

1  Thank AlanOnPalawan
Reviewed 10 December 2017

This is a terrific way to fly from Brisbane to Manila,two small 4 hour flights with a stopover for about 45 minutes in Darwin.The price was better than other airlines, the crew were very nice and pleasant, aircraft was tidy and clean, took off and landed on time.The meal service and catering leaves Qantas for dead, the flight crew were pleasant and the smiles we will never forget. I tell everyone I know about our service with Philippine Airlines, we will use it again , try it, you will be satisfied and all smiles.

2  Thank Strife30