“Never had such a long flight with so little leg space!”
Review of Philippine Airlines (PAL)

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Leg space was absolutely ridiculous for a 6h flight! I am average height (1,7m) and my knees touched the seat in front of me even when I sat upright. My partner, who is taller, couldn't even sit straight.
Otherwise service, food and drink was ok. No in-flight entertainment. Will definitely never fly Philippines again, unless the flight duration is 2h max.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,599)

Reviewed December 13, 2017

This airline has provided me the single worst experience I've ever had flying. LATE departure, MECHANICAL issue requiring return to origin immediately after take-off, keeping us on the plane for over 6 HOURS then informing us that they're CANCELLING the flight, LOST luggage, RESCHEDULING the flight for over 300 people the next day with a skeleton crew of TWO PEOPLE on the desk with NO SUPERVISOR on duty on a MONDAY!!! The level of incompetence exhibited by this airline is shocking and I will never give them my money again. They advertise themselves as the "Heart of the Philippines". That is the biggest insult to the good people of the Philippines and they need to get their act together. I'm disgusted.

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

Flight from cebu-manila Dec 13,2017. The flight was on time. The light snack they served onboard was okay, atleast you don't need to spend money for water ,tea or coffee. Overhead compartment was spacious, and people not bringing big suitcases onboard as PAL already included a 10kg check in baggage.

1  Thank Luzviminda O
Reviewed December 10, 2017

This is a terrific way to fly from Brisbane to Manila,two small 4 hour flights with a stopover for about 45 minutes in Darwin.The price was better than other airlines, the crew were very nice and pleasant, aircraft was tidy and clean, took off and landed on time.The meal service and catering leaves Qantas for dead, the flight crew were pleasant and the smiles we will never forget. I tell everyone I know about our service with Philippine Airlines, we will use it again , try it, you will be satisfied and all smiles.

2  Thank Strife30
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Excellent service, loved the food but was a bit crowded in the economy class. Couldn't stretch much. Maybe, will book on business class on my next trip.

1  Thank -rjaynui