“Always a good choice”
Review of Philippine Airlines (PAL)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Though our flight was delayed and has significantly affected our arrival time and hotel check-in, PAL is always a good choice. In-flight food is delicious and the crew is courteous and attentive. Check-in and on-boarding are done swiftly because PAL is the only airline that uses NAIA Terminal 2. So there is no long line. But I must say that our pilots during this flight may not be so experienced as the take-off and landing were not as smooth compared to our previous PAL flights. In fact, my husband and I were so dizzy up until we reach our hotel. Nevertheless, we still like PAL, not only because it is our flag carrier but it is a delight to fly with them.

1  Thank Liza T
Philippine_Airlines, Customer Experience Manager at Philippine Airlines (PAL), responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Hi Liza T,

We are glad that we were able to delight you and your husband with our services. It was a pleasure to have you on-board. We look forward to seeing you on-board soon!

Have a great day!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,725)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I went home to the Philippines last January 2018 to attend my father's funeral. It was a short visit and I chose this airline because of the short travel time even though it is more expensive. My flight back home was Jan 25 at 4pm, I was already in the terminal by lunchtime because I wanted to make sure that my flight will be uneventful. First, the flight was delayed for 2 hours, and then come 6pm, they announced that the flight was cancelled. Chaos erupted in the waiting area. They did gave us provided us with Hotel and bus back to the hotel the next day. It was a nightmare because I was booked in a room which smell of smoke and mold. The airline told us to wait in our room for notice when we will be picked up the next day. No one called, I had to call the front desk to ask, there was also no wifi available.

The next day, the flight was again delayed, It was such a bad experience that my migrane acted up. Had to ask for medicine mid flight because of lack of sleep the previous night. They said I have to wait for them to ask for a doctor because they cant dispense of a medicine without doctors order.

It was the worst flight ever. I missed 1 day of work, so does my husband and 3 small kids were kept waiting for me.

2  Thank malensc1

Hello malensc1,

We are sorry to hear of the loss of your father. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience brought by the cancellation of your flight last January 2018. Rest assured, your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate office for their information and necessary action. We hope you will give us another chance to delight you in your future travels.

Thank you.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We flew with this airline in a domestic flight in the Philippines. A minor delay was probably due to the airport. The plane was small indeed, but clean and the flight attendants very polite.

1  Thank Stathis T

Hi Stathis T,

Thank you for the positive review. We are looking forward to see you again on-board!

Have a nice day!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

It was my birthday and I went to Palawan with my girlfriend. PAL added to my beautiful memories. While Cebu Pacific was delayed our PAL flight was on time and the passengers were treated with the best possible service.

1  Thank pinoy-life-at-large

Hello pinoy-life-at-large,

We are delighted to hear that you and your girlfriend had a great experience flying with PAL. Hope to see you again on-board!

Have a great day!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

These i****s canceled the flight while everyone was in the plane ready to leave. Reason invoked: no clearance. This cancellation was their own fault (no issue with the weather or else), it really show how s****y this company is and their organization.

After the late announcement, we weren't take care of in order to find another replacement flight and we had to inquire by ourselves at the counter: the only thing they could think of was take a flight to Cebu and spend a night there and take a flight the next day to Bohol (not acceptable).

PAL is banned forever of the list of company I will use.

2  Thank Thomas S
Philippine_Airlines, Manager at Philippine Airlines (PAL), responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Good day Thomas S,

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and we truly regret the disappointment that you have felt. This truly saddens us as we do not want to cause any disservice to our valued passengers. Rest assured, your feedback will be referred to the immediate attention of our operations department for the necessary corrective action and handling enhancements. We appreciate you providing us feedback to help us improve our services. We hope to be of better service with you in your future travels.

Thank you.