“London To Sydney 2017”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed October 19, 2017

We flew on this and the return flight QF1 , this year, I must say it was a superb smooth flight, my wife is Disabled and the crew, both ground and on the aircraft couldn't have been more accommodating, seats were comfy and plenty of leg room. food was good and bed was comfortable, I couldn't find a bad thing about the flight or the crew on the aircraft , I wouldn't hesitate to fly with Quantas again if the opportunity came

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,139)

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Good service from Qantas! Really attentive staff. Enough leg room. Newish menu entails easier to eat food, that is no fiddly small containers to manage, however the amount of food is far less than years ago! Felt starving a lot of the time. Tip make sure you bring your own snacks! Also I didn't like the fact that the first drink served is only water and following this there is a large gap of time till the next drink. I guess you could always call the staff for a drink in between. No snack served either, hence feeling hungry.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

This was the first and last time my wife and I will fly Qantas. When checking in at Dallas I was denied boarding because I was told my reservation did not match my passport. After 40 minutes the matter was straighten out and it turned out to be a Qantas computer problem. The same thing happened on the return flight from Sydney. The service on the flight was terrible. You would expect great service in business class, but it was very lacking. On both flights meal choices were less then expected. They only provided one bottle of water, and refilled that bottle from a pitcher. HOW GROSS!!!! The only upside was the Airbus 380. It's a great plane, the seats are comfortable, and when turn down to a bed just perfect for sleeping. Have traveled many other airlines to Sydney, and this was the worst airline we have ever flown.

1  Thank BCFeldmar
Reviewed October 19, 2017

I recently had several flights on Qantas, both international and domestic in Australia. The domestic flights were all on time and they do have a hot snack on domestic flights, However the meals on both their international and domestic leave a lot of room for improvement. Airline meals on international flights have gotten better and they notmally offer something l like. However I could not eat some of the food Qantas provided. All services are basic and they are a stickler on weighing your carry on bags. Combined weight not suppose to exceed 7kg, about 15 lbs, on domestic flights so it made it tough to buy gifts.

1  Thank lookingback
Reviewed October 19, 2017

The Fokker Flight with Qantas Link from Devonport to Melbourne is by far my favourite experience travelling with Qantas. The seats are comfortable; there is ample leg room; the crew are friendly - in short, I've never had a bad experience on this route.
It was a perfect day to fly. The weather was sensational and we arrived10 minutes early into Tullamarine. It's too bad every Qantas experience isn't this good.