“Really Hate being "Bumped"”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Eight flights, Oz, Europe through Sth Africa over 7 weeks and all we wanted was to get home. Had used all our FF pts plus real money to be in PE on this long haul home.
Three days out checked "manage booking" and glad to see 38 AB ... get to airport , bumped to inside seats. Complained and was told (nasty little man) 'tough you didn't pay the $35.00 each to secure your seats"
That's Ok Qantas , no points left so no reason to fly with you again - shame Flight Staff tried hard

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank roger f

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What can I say? Safe. Good service. Good food. Aircraft and seats very tired. Cannot compare with some of the Asian airlines I have flown however have some useful routes not available with other carriers when based in Sydney.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Looking forward to flying with our national airline but was seriously let down. Have been flying with Emirates and thought as partners their standards would match. How wrong I was. Screens were tiny, movie choice poor and TV shows woefully out of date. Food was appalling. Service friendly but very slow. Seats comfortable thank goodness because of poor inflight entertainment, I had to sleep! So all in all it’s back to Emirates, and if they don’t service my chosen route, then perhaps Singapore or Cathay!! Not QANTAS ! Don’t just rely on your unblemished accident records, customer service is also important.

1  Thank Mary-Anne J
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We returned from a 3 week Eu trip via London/ Dubais on Sunday and today I find myself travelling between Bris and Melbourne for work . However the staff today, as opposed to a few days ago are delightful. Polite, welcoming and cheerful amongst themselves as well as with all customers.
No discrimination seemed to be made between economy or business class travellers. Sadly, I could not commend the team we had returning Dubais to Sydney but these guys made up for it! Thank you!!
Nb. I normally fly economy and our flight Dubai’s- syd was economy but we paid a fair price for a miserable service and today, despite being business both these crew members were exemplary. Thank you Paul and Mos.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very disappointed in the quality of this one great airline. Seat ok, pillow good. IFE movie choice large but not most upto date. No news or life tv, no WiFi on offer. Music was good.

Meal was awful, not served for 110 minutes on a flight departing at 2pm and no drink service prior. Meal was single dish in a small plate. Unwrapped roll placed on top of foil. Cutlery was plastic. Only snack during flight was small bag of soy chips. A warm wrap was distributed 2 hours before arrival, not great but warm.

Crew very friendly.