“Frequent Flyer”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We wait for the specials as with other airlines all extra costs for credit card purchases and seating. We were not that comfortable in a 737 where it was 3-3 seating arrangements. Very tight on seating and even in the aisle. I am sure the airlines personnel find it difficult as well, working in this confined space.
We don't like the I pad use for movies etc on Qantas flights as they have a very bad sound and the latesy movies are 5 years old

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,950)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve flown several times with Qantas and I’ve always found them to be well organised, professional and always deliver quality customer service. The flight attendant staff are always so wonderful to deal with. The airline is squeaky clean, the variety of entertainment is always great and the food isn’t too bad. I like that Qantas always have blankets and pillows available for passengers unlike other airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was in a Dash 8 propeller jet with what appeared to be an all economy seating arrangement with a 2 by 2 seat configuration. Seats were smaller than on larger aircraft but fine for the short duration trip.

Boarded and left the flight from a stairwell from the plane to the tarmac i.e. no airbridge.

Interior luggage storage compartment area was quite small - took my back pack but not my wife’s normal sized carry-on bag. This was tagged and left at the stairs of the aircraft to be stowed in the main luggage compartment. It was delivered to the stairs of the aircraft as we left the plane - very efficient process.

Two very pleasant cabin attendants on board. Water before take off and a small packet of cookies shortly after take-off.

Approximately a 30 minute flight including the taxi to take off and land. No inflight entertainment.

The small Kingscote terminal is currently being redeveloped so there are few services here. Checked-in Bags were collected from the trolley that had been used to take them from the plane to beside the terminal.

Kingscote airport is approximately 13 kilometres from Kingscote and there is no public transport or taxis. There are however rental car outlets.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I booked two seats with extra leg room on our flight from Melbourne, Australia to Los Angeles. We paid extra for these seats. On boarding the flight, we found we were not given the seats we booked, but regular seats.
On my return, I have written thrice to Qantas asking for a refund of the money paid. I wrote using Qantas customer service website. Each time I wrote, I received an answer saying they would get back in two weeks. It has been way beyond the two weeks and I am still waiting. No response
Very poor customer service.

2  Thank Mukund A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This flight was great to take especially after flying on Virgin Australia. Qantas was very organized during boarding. The seat entertainment system consisted of an iPad like device that snapped into the back of the seat in front of you. You could alternately use your own device provided you had the entertainment app on your device. Since an iPad device was used it was a large screen, larger than most other airlines and it had a good selection of entertainment and movies on it. All beverages including bar service was included on the flight and the airline were not stingy at giving out drinks. The flight included a hot meal that was very edible compared to regular airline fare. The flight attendants were all really friendly and helpful. I would certainly fly them again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)