“Over Rated”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Too cramped poor service substandard food and over priced. The only credit goes to the A380 and the great pilot who did some smooth as silk landings.
Would not fly with them again.

1  Thank Martin H
Write a ReviewReviews (14,146)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I paid for extra leg room at time of booking as at that stage it looked as though I would be on a Singapore airline jet under the code share arrangement. I was pleasantly surprised to board a Qantas aircraft and my allocated seat was the most comfortable economy seat I have sat in for quite a while. Staff were very friendly and helpful and my GF meals were quite delicious. In flight entertainment choices were extensive. Definitely an easy journey.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Flying Qantas's 737-800, it was an overall solid experience. The flight attendants and crew were very responsive given the short flight, with the pilot keeping the passengers alert of any changes or issues. The only issue, which I'm sure is what faces a lot of Qantas customers domestically is the aircraft. The 737s are tired and lack the appropriate comforts for today's flying needs.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We wait for the specials as with other airlines all extra costs for credit card purchases and seating. We were not that comfortable in a 737 where it was 3-3 seating arrangements. Very tight on seating and even in the aisle. I am sure the airlines personnel find it difficult as well, working in this confined space.
We don't like the I pad use for movies etc on Qantas flights as they have a very bad sound and the latesy movies are 5 years old

Date of travel: May 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I’ve flown several times with Qantas and I’ve always found them to be well organised, professional and always deliver quality customer service. The flight attendant staff are always so wonderful to deal with. The airline is squeaky clean, the variety of entertainment is always great and the food isn’t too bad. I like that Qantas always have blankets and pillows available for passengers unlike other airlines