“Dreamliner offers some dream sleep.”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The aircraft didn't look different on entering except that the centre aisle has 3 seats instead of the usual four. The plane was almost full with the only empty seats being a few in the centre of the rows by the windows. The crew were the most friendly, hospitable and genuinely happy in their jobs that I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. There seemed to be a little more leg room (I was in the centre of the middle aisle as my husband likes an aisle seat) as the seat in front is a little higher off the floor. Best feature for me is the new cabin air pressure which allowed me to get some sleep which is new to me. Food was fine and service was ongoing and always with a smile. All in all, the flight was as good as it could be in economy.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,505)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Another good experience on a flight home after a trip. Everything was as expected, curt and professional. Disappointed that in flight sales have been discontinued as always, I wanted to pick up a souveneir for my grandson but couldn't.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I usually live qantas and never have a problem. However the aircraft used for this 6 hour journey was a domestic 737. These aircraft are fine for domestic flights of around 2 hours or less but for this length of time the interior seating plan is way too cramped and I am 5'1. It didn't help that my seat was broken and the food served was that which you would get on domestic trips. So not substantial. I recommend not flying qantas if it's this small aircraft for longer than 2 hours. Otherwise I would always use qantas internationally if the aircraft is a larger size and have done so in the past with zero complaints.

2  Thank leilatravels333
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Too cramped poor service substandard food and over priced. The only credit goes to the A380 and the great pilot who did some smooth as silk landings.
Would not fly with them again.

1  Thank Martin H
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I paid for extra leg room at time of booking as at that stage it looked as though I would be on a Singapore airline jet under the code share arrangement. I was pleasantly surprised to board a Qantas aircraft and my allocated seat was the most comfortable economy seat I have sat in for quite a while. Staff were very friendly and helpful and my GF meals were quite delicious. In flight entertainment choices were extensive. Definitely an easy journey.