“Great assistance for disabled.”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed March 15, 2024

Flew to Melbourne to assist my elderly mother in law fly to Adelaide as she was staying with us for a month.
Required assistance and wheel chair.
All Qantas staff in both Melbourne on leaving and Adelaide were fantastic. They pushed the wheel chair from lounge to aircraft and back. Assisted with hand luggage etc
They polite, chatted with my M-I-L and they were happy. Just wonderful. Gave information and positive suggestions on arrival .
I have nothing but thanks to them all.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed March 15, 2024

Ah Qantas! You’ve done it again! Another cancelled flight from a regional centre. You say you “understand the inconvenience”, but you don’t. You have no idea how this disrupts my travel plans. You've booked me on another one - how do I know that won’t be cancelled too? You can’t blame it any more on Covid; it is just sheer bad management now?

2  Thank AnFear
Reviewed March 15, 2024

Will never travel with qantas and indigo again, paid extra for a veg meal but never get it, they will not even try to bring you a suitable meal.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
Thank VEER FASHION ST... H
Reviewed March 14, 2024

There were delays but I was very early. Nicky from Qantas at Hervey bay airport walked up to me without me asking for help and asked me which flight I was on. She then offered to swap my flight to an earlier flight to reduce delay impact all completely without me initiating. Nicky could easily have left me sitting there but went out of her way to maximise customer service and I appreciated that alot.

Reviewed March 13, 2024

Haven’t even left yet but already the worst experience. Booked and paid for extra legroom seat 9 months ago, but have just discovered by accident they have moved me. No notification and now
Sitting apart from my sister. We specifically booked the seats with extra leg room so we could sit together, and customer service don’t give 2 flying f’s and no solution offered. Just reading from a script and zero ability to actually help. An absolute cluster f and will be travelling on a 16+ hour flight next to some random. Thanks Qantas. See you next Tuesday

1  Thank Nicole M
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.