“No.1 airline with best food”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed February 20, 2020 via mobile

Had the pleasure of finally flying with the no.1 airline and was so happy I was able to. I used this airline from New York to Qatar and Qatar to Romania. All flights were smooth and on time. What stood out for me on this airline is the service, the food, and not just the food the quality and taste was so delicious. The friendliness and attentiveness of the Air Stewardesses and the the free amenities.
The entertainment was superb, there were so much choices and also free wifi for 1 hour. Free Godiva chocolate as snack also.
Two 23kg check bags and one 10 kg carry on . For the price I I paid and comfort experienced. I will highly recommend this airline 100%

Will definitely use again even if I have to pay a little more on this airline.

Date of travel: January 2020
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (31,181)

Reviewed February 20, 2020

Business class with Qatar is very good, you have your own Q-Suit which has a door for total privacy & a do not disturb button so you can get a sleep.
The food & wine is very good with a varied choice.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Jimmy T
Reviewed February 20, 2020 via mobile

Our overnight flight to Singapore could not be faulted. The flat beds are the most comfortable I have ever experienced. There was an excellent and very attentive crew throughout the night. Customer satisfaction was their priority and they delivered. I cannot praise them too highly. This is now my top airline of choice.

1  Thank RedNige
Reviewed February 20, 2020 via mobile

Our daytime flight was exceptional. The Club Cabin pods are amazingly roomy and really comfortable. The cabin crew were plentiful, polite and provided top class service throughout the flight. The food was excellent as were the wines. The entertainment with a great big screen was also top class. Goodbye BA you don’t get close.

1  Thank RedNige
Reviewed February 20, 2020 via mobile

Qatar airways are by far the best airline I've ever flown with, the flights are always on time and to say I am sat in economy for 15 hours, they're comfortable also. The staff are extremely attentive, I was really hungry on one flight and the cabin crew gave me an extra meal and came back to see if I felt better after. Being 6ft 5 I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get an extra legroom seat, but the staff on the initial flight made sure that I had one on each flight which made my trip to Melbourne so trouble free.
The choice of entertainment is incredible, I never got bored.

Date of travel: January 2020
1  Thank T9447MDmatts
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.