“Dont use these clowns ”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

This is my 2nd review, these clowns really need address their staff training, flight attendants will not smile, (although perfectly capable of as they joked with their colleagues),attendant is keen to project their authority towards passenger (incidentally not towards me but another passenger nearby ) doesn't have the words thanks in their vocabulary or better still doesn't really have a vocabulary, then when arrived at Doha airport I a requested a emegency exit seat purely because, I can't seat in one position for a long time, right knee minor injury, I do a physically demanding job for the uk govt which I'm tested my physical abilities at least twice a year, so perfectly able body'd, this clown fobbed me off saying they can't change my seat even if I pay, the airline is not with the times, they tend to help anyone else with children etc, but refuses to help anyone who seeks it, even extra upgrade payment is offered, it has left me with a bad taste Qatar, I can guarantee you I will never fly with you again, nonetheless I will also publish this publicly in London and in Lonely planet forums, as I'm not the only one who would agree with me.
Oh yeah QATAR isnt the best infact the worst, guys stick proper airlines like BA VIRGIN etc

2  Thank maverickfb
Write a reviewReviews (31,181)

Reviewed February 21, 2020

This airline company offers one of the cheapest flights available on the travel websites.
I have to say that it does not lower the quality on the flight though. One can say that Qatar flights are more of a luxurious way of travelling.
Honestly, the quality of the services is way above average. The food is also a good surprise. One can order a special menu beforehand, depending on religious or dietary needs, and it is more than satisfying.
The entertainment section and the kid's loyalty program complemented the whole journey.
My only problem was the flight's times. They are scheduled at night and it messes around with one's biological rhythms.

Date of travel: August 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank katyajissova
Reviewed February 20, 2020 via mobile

Had the pleasure of finally flying with the no.1 airline and was so happy I was able to. I used this airline from New York to Qatar and Qatar to Romania. All flights were smooth and on time. What stood out for me on this airline is the service, the food, and not just the food the quality and taste was so delicious. The friendliness and attentiveness of the Air Stewardesses and the the free amenities.
The entertainment was superb, there were so much choices and also free wifi for 1 hour. Free Godiva chocolate as snack also.
Two 23kg check bags and one 10 kg carry on . For the price I I paid and comfort experienced. I will highly recommend this airline 100%

Will definitely use again even if I have to pay a little more on this airline.

Date of travel: January 2020
Reviewed February 20, 2020

Business class with Qatar is very good, you have your own Q-Suit which has a door for total privacy & a do not disturb button so you can get a sleep.
The food & wine is very good with a varied choice.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Jimmy T
Reviewed February 20, 2020 via mobile

Our overnight flight to Singapore could not be faulted. The flat beds are the most comfortable I have ever experienced. There was an excellent and very attentive crew throughout the night. Customer satisfaction was their priority and they delivered. I cannot praise them too highly. This is now my top airline of choice.

1  Thank RedNige
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.