“Excellent service and cabin crew.”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed February 21, 2020

The plane and cabin excellent as usual - however a plane change meant we did not experience Q Suites we were anticipating - also a late rearrangement of seats to be close to each other. Can service also first class.

2  Thank freddiemoran
Write a reviewReviews (31,124)

Reviewed February 21, 2020

I have flown with Qatar a number of times in the past and I have always been happy with the food, safety and service. On this flight however I was really disappointed. The flight attendant could not bring herself to smile at all and while she was professional her whole attitude lacked a personal touch. On two separate occasions I asked for a drink and both occasions I had to ask 3 times! What good does it do I they are marking the passengers’ requests down and then they forget? I have also heard from other colleagues that have flown Qatar that this issue was not an isolated one.

Date of travel: December 2019
3  Thank Worldtraverser
Reviewed February 21, 2020

We started our flight to the takeoff runway when a lady at the side of us fell in a coma. Emergency help was immediate though we then had to return to the terminal and wait for a paramedic team to take the lady and her husband off the plane after they helped her regain consciousness. This delayed the flight by about 2 hours which made us miss our transfer in Doha. The flight attendants including Bassant and Mudith were outstanding in their concern and help. We were delayed by one day but were immediately provided with a hotel and food for the day in Qatar by the airline. We made the most of the day and had a wonderful trip around the city. We then got on the next flight to Trivandrum and the same thing happened again. A young lady in the seat in front of us had a severe migraine attack and sickness. She was kindly asked to leave the plane by very polite but insistent attendants. This delayed us yet again by about an hour. We have never been delayed before on all our 50 years of flying. A very strange experience. Qatar airways were definitely on the ball and can be praised for their support and action. Our only problem was catching a booked train journey in India which we thought we had left a day to catch. Although we were very tired after landing a day late we managed to catch the train with just a very short time to spare and then went on to have a wonderful holiday.

Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

This is my 2nd review, these clowns really need address their staff training, flight attendants will not smile, (although perfectly capable of as they joked with their colleagues),attendant is keen to project their authority towards passenger (incidentally not towards me but another passenger nearby ) doesn't have the words thanks in their vocabulary or better still doesn't really have a vocabulary, then when arrived at Doha airport I a requested a emegency exit seat purely because, I can't seat in one position for a long time, right knee minor injury, I do a physically demanding job for the uk govt which I'm tested my physical abilities at least twice a year, so perfectly able body'd, this clown fobbed me off saying they can't change my seat even if I pay, the airline is not with the times, they tend to help anyone else with children etc, but refuses to help anyone who seeks it, even extra upgrade payment is offered, it has left me with a bad taste Qatar, I can guarantee you I will never fly with you again, nonetheless I will also publish this publicly in London and in Lonely planet forums, as I'm not the only one who would agree with me.
Oh yeah QATAR isnt the best infact the worst, guys stick proper airlines like BA VIRGIN etc

2  Thank maverickfb
Reviewed February 21, 2020

This airline company offers one of the cheapest flights available on the travel websites.
I have to say that it does not lower the quality on the flight though. One can say that Qatar flights are more of a luxurious way of travelling.
Honestly, the quality of the services is way above average. The food is also a good surprise. One can order a special menu beforehand, depending on religious or dietary needs, and it is more than satisfying.
The entertainment section and the kid's loyalty program complemented the whole journey.
My only problem was the flight's times. They are scheduled at night and it messes around with one's biological rhythms.

Date of travel: August 2019
2  Thank katyajissova
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.