“Flights”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

Qatar airways flight from Philadelphia to Doha and onward to Colombo was great. Service was wonderful. The only thing I was disappointed with was the food. It was not as good as it has been on my previous flights.
But other than that I was a great flight.

1  Thank lcarim1
Write a reviewReviews (31,115)

Reviewed February 21, 2020

Great flight,left on time - arrived early, on board service was excellent, food and beverage very acceptable, flight attendants were very friendly helpful and forever making sure the toilets were clean and serviced, the seating is average but comfortable with legroom OK
will certainly use Qatar Airways again

Date of travel: January 2020
Reviewed February 21, 2020

The plane and cabin excellent as usual - however a plane change meant we did not experience Q Suites we were anticipating - also a late rearrangement of seats to be close to each other. Can service also first class.

2  Thank freddiemoran
Reviewed February 21, 2020

I have flown with Qatar a number of times in the past and I have always been happy with the food, safety and service. On this flight however I was really disappointed. The flight attendant could not bring herself to smile at all and while she was professional her whole attitude lacked a personal touch. On two separate occasions I asked for a drink and both occasions I had to ask 3 times! What good does it do I they are marking the passengers’ requests down and then they forget? I have also heard from other colleagues that have flown Qatar that this issue was not an isolated one.

Date of travel: December 2019
3  Thank Worldtraverser
Reviewed February 21, 2020

We started our flight to the takeoff runway when a lady at the side of us fell in a coma. Emergency help was immediate though we then had to return to the terminal and wait for a paramedic team to take the lady and her husband off the plane after they helped her regain consciousness. This delayed the flight by about 2 hours which made us miss our transfer in Doha. The flight attendants including Bassant and Mudith were outstanding in their concern and help. We were delayed by one day but were immediately provided with a hotel and food for the day in Qatar by the airline. We made the most of the day and had a wonderful trip around the city. We then got on the next flight to Trivandrum and the same thing happened again. A young lady in the seat in front of us had a severe migraine attack and sickness. She was kindly asked to leave the plane by very polite but insistent attendants. This delayed us yet again by about an hour. We have never been delayed before on all our 50 years of flying. A very strange experience. Qatar airways were definitely on the ball and can be praised for their support and action. Our only problem was catching a booked train journey in India which we thought we had left a day to catch. Although we were very tired after landing a day late we managed to catch the train with just a very short time to spare and then went on to have a wonderful holiday.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.