“Excellent Flight & Service”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed February 21, 2020

Initially flew from London Heathrow to Singapore via Doha and then from Dubai to Delhi. Flight went like clockwork. Service outstanding. Inflight meals not so good as
we do not like spicy food and no matter whatever main course you chose it was not to our liking. However the whole experience was brilliant and we would definitely travel with Qatar Airways again.

Date of travel: January 2020
2  Thank stevesyred
Write a reviewReviews (31,115)

Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

Qatar airways flight from Philadelphia to Doha and onward to Colombo was great. Service was wonderful. The only thing I was disappointed with was the food. It was not as good as it has been on my previous flights.
But other than that I was a great flight.

Date of travel: February 2020
1  Thank lcarim1
Reviewed February 21, 2020

Great flight,left on time - arrived early, on board service was excellent, food and beverage very acceptable, flight attendants were very friendly helpful and forever making sure the toilets were clean and serviced, the seating is average but comfortable with legroom OK
will certainly use Qatar Airways again

Date of travel: January 2020
Reviewed February 21, 2020

The plane and cabin excellent as usual - however a plane change meant we did not experience Q Suites we were anticipating - also a late rearrangement of seats to be close to each other. Can service also first class.

Date of travel: February 2020
2  Thank freddiemoran
Reviewed February 21, 2020

I have flown with Qatar a number of times in the past and I have always been happy with the food, safety and service. On this flight however I was really disappointed. The flight attendant could not bring herself to smile at all and while she was professional her whole attitude lacked a personal touch. On two separate occasions I asked for a drink and both occasions I had to ask 3 times! What good does it do I they are marking the passengers’ requests down and then they forget? I have also heard from other colleagues that have flown Qatar that this issue was not an isolated one.

Date of travel: December 2019
3  Thank Worldtraverser
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.