“Q suites are amazing”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed February 22, 2020

specifically booked flight QR22 as it was advertised as a Dreamliner. Two weeks after booking it was changed to B777, then two weeks before departure it was changed to A350 and left early or on time everyday. On day of departure an old A33 rolled up and departed one hour late. The plane was OK and the service was excellent; only problem I had was that I found the seat to be hard and uncomfortable. From Doha to Bangkok, the plane was a B777 and we had a rearward facing Q suite. No problems with flying backwards, in fact I preferred it. Service and the food was again excellent and I was able to get at least three hours sleep. The Q suites are absolutely superb providing exceptional levels of privacy. My only one negative observation is that the amenity pack provided on Qatar overnight flights is nowhere near as good as that provided by Emirates.
It is three years since I have flown with Qatar but I will definitely have them as my first choice option now.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank philb92
Write a reviewReviews (31,124)

Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

Really attentive, friendly, helpful cabin crew. The cabin was clean and the toilet facilities were cleaned very regularly throughout the trip. The food was better than I have come to expect from most airlines. (I order vegetarian). My meal came at the same time as everyone else (as opposed to being served in advance because of the special meal request as is usually the case on other airlines ), which was much nicer. It means I can eat at the same time as everyone and not have to sit with my finished tray in front of me for extended time waiting for it to be picked up.
I felt that the economy seats also didn’t quite feel as cramped.
Great airline!

Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

Great airline, lots leg room & good food & x-cellent service the whole flight on both legs of my journey. Thanx to all staff

Reviewed February 21, 2020

Qatar has been lauded for its business class with very good reason. The Q suites are superb and the service and food excellent ( so much better than Qantas). I have flown many airlines in first and business and am an elite member of several airlines. The Q suite is so good, that there is no need to go first class anymore at twice the price. I would love to give Qantas a better wrap as I am a platinum member, but the food service is often terrible, the service sometimes aloof and the business class seats are very mixed from terrific to below standard depending on the plane but at the same price.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank pegasusSydney
Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

Great flight great staff comfortable plane good leg room. . Nothing was to much trouble for the polite and friendly staff.

Date of travel: January 2020
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.