“I was denied boarding because Qatar Airways pretended that my hotel didn't exist at take off but only at landing!!!”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The worst experience I had in my life.
I was denied boarding because Qatar Airways pretended that my hotel didn't exist. Finally, after many days of emails they admit that it didn't exist at take off but only at landing.
I had all documents required by Maldives authorities but they refuse to look at it.
When I asked for written confirmation they simply told me that the system was closed and they left the desk!
I contacted customer service, they blame me when their database was clearly not updated.
And they refuse to refund my ticket or pay me any form of compensation, even not a voucher.

Date of travel: March 2021
1  Thank Louis C
Write a reviewReviews (31,181)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My parents travelled from HYD to DFW with reasonable price and convenient time. Services are excellent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is unbelievable so few days ago I posted my review about my business class experience and in return qatarairways BANNED me from traveling on it's fleet wow I mean seriously rather then making your service better you ban people wow I am speechless.....

4  Thank 263awaisa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was our second business class flight with Qatar Airways and our first flight in Q-Suite. While the "normal" business seats already where beyond our expectations especially when compared to German business classes in Condor or Lufthansa the flight in the Q Suite was beyond anything we ever experienced before. The Q-Suite earns the name "first in business" in every single aspect. Other Airlines first class seats and privacy won't get even near the Q Suite of Qatar Air. Abundant space for the passenger and her/ his belongings together with the quad seat arrangement made our flight an unforgettable family experience having a "room" for 4 in 30.000ft. Especially with excellent Corona safety measures on board, it was great that we were allowed to take off our masks while in our cabin. But first thing first. Check in went smooth although it took longer than usual due to the Covid paperwork necessary. The lounges in Frankfurt were closed but in Male and Qatar they were open with a limited but still excellent service. I don't understand why Germany as one of the richest countries in the world is not able to provide some kind of limited lounge service, but that's another theme. The service personal on board was professional and very friendly and the food was extraordinary good. Summed up: if you ever travelled in the Q-Suite it will get hard for you to ever travel again in anything inferior than this first-class-like business class. I took a look on the famous A380 business class of Singapore Airlines, but it still won't reach the level of Qatar Air Q-Suite - First in Business . We are already planning our next flight in autumn. Looking forward to travel with you again.

Date of travel: March 2021
    • Food and Beverage
1  Thank acoterzic
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time i've flown long-haul since COVID kicked us all.. Qatar Airways ground and cabin staff made sure that we all felt safe and well.. Food was amazing, personal hygiene kits were a nice touch and the QSuites are simply in another world, comfort, space and you feel that you are in your own personal "bubble".

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank L1011-500
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.