“It was a return flight and crews helped me”
Review of Regent Airways

Reviewed July 31, 2018

As per my earlier review rest was the same. However, one of my team mate drank insensibly and got severely drank. The crews of regent cooperated with me well to bring him back to Bangladesh safely.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

It was an okay flight. Nothing special to mention about. The only good thing was the timing as it did not clash with my office hours.

The food portion size should increase. For credit card holders a tip would be to have a good meal before getting on board.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Regent airways is one of the best domestic airways in Bangladesh. Flights are very clean. Flights are on time

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

It’s very tough to say negative comment about this airlines because it’s my own country’s airlines representing my country. Although it’s not govt airlines. It’s private. Their air conditioning is awful. Inside is hot and suffocating. Surprisingly they have no ice with coke. Not even chilled weather. Just because of flight time for Singapore is very good that’s why I think people chose it.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

We traveled on April 26 just after the Nepal accident. There was 20 of us and we were very confused whether to cancel our trip. However, the Pilot was very expert and flight was very smooth. We got confidence and recommend other as well.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)