“Why To Choose Regent”
Review of Regent Airways

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

There Flight Crew And All the things are Very satisfied for me. And if you compare Price with other Air industries It's quite a cheap Option.

Date of travel: October 2018

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Whenever we fly to chittagong it's through regent only. This time we flew with an infant. Overall experience was decent. While travelling with an infant usually experience extra care from other airlines. Here I had remind them multiple times to provide seat belt for my infant. If I didn't have prior flying experience with infant it would have been unsafe flying experience.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed September 30, 2018

Recently I took a short flight from Dhaka to Kolkata by Regent Airways.
The staffs both in ground and on flight are nice and gentle people and coperative.
It was Boeing 737 possibly but I wonder why don't they sell business class tickets for this route. I have no idea for their other flights.
I think they should actively consider opening business class for such flights.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Compared to the price the service is good. Flights are on time and the crews are professional and well behaved. Complementary in flights are ok and the aircraft is well mentained. The only problem I feel is the ac is not working perfectly and it feels hot inside.

Date of travel: October 2017
Reviewed September 19, 2018

It was on April 2017 we went to Kathmandu by Regent Airways. Regent is perhaps the cheapest airlines company of Bangladesh, both for domestic and international flights. They are cheap and so we didn't expect much.
The Cabin Crews are ok. No in flight entertainment. Meal is ok. Take off and landing is ok.

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)