“Lovely experience”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Just great, we travelled from Liverpool to Krakow, we needed special assistance and the crew were so helpful, both going and returning. I had been told that Ryan air was more cramped than Easy Jet whom I had travelled with previously, but this was not the case, the plane was nice and clean and there was plenty of space for everyone. I wouldn't hesitate to fly with Ryanair again

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (53,047)

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Our plane was delayed both ways beause of you guessed it another ryanair flight delayed. We were ment to take off at 22:00 but we took off at 00:05. I wouldnt recommend this to many unless they dont mind and just want a cheeap flight. I hope if you read this you will take my advise. But i am not here to tell you what to do. Happy flying and choose wisley!!

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Ryan air have now resorted to making sure one of the adults in a family is seated away from the rest of the family in the free allocated seats EVEN IF A SEAT IS AVAILABLE TO KEEP ALL TOGETHER??This is to make extra money on the flights.We had to pay extra both ways as a result of this ,when seats were available to keep us all together.We make sure we don't buy anything on the flight.
It's also embarrassing the amount of selling that's now pushed upon the customers during the flight,obviously a ploy from o'leary once again.
We were also told we had to put our hand luggage into the hold when the plane was only half boarded only to later realise there was room in the overhead cabins and then endure an uneccessary wait at the baggage reclaim,which happened to us on a previous flight with Ryan air.
Impersonal staff more like robots than people and an unexplained delayed flight which then turned into the flight from hell probably as a result of the missed departure and flying through another planes jet wash ?it was scary to say the least.I hope another budget plane operator soon contests with Ryan air as I think they are hopeless. MICHAEL O'LEARY has openly said on interviews the customer is always wrong.He should remember it's us customers who fund his lavish life style and racehorse training fees.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed August 15, 2017

I guess you pay for what you get, this was cheap fight about £220 return, Both flights got in early and I had no waiting or issues, Priority boarding was helpful. Overall I cant complain for the money I paid

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Total cost for my flight: 305.98 euro. The conversion rate at the time I booked equaled $359.17 USD (even using X-Rates, their stated conversion method which was the same as the Wall Street Journal posted rates). Ryanair charged me $384.53, a 7% surcharge. In addition they charged a 2% fee for using a credit card, a total of 9% total fee. I always request that I get charged in local currency since VISA does not charge any conversion fee and many intl. companies & restaurants tack on a 3% conversion fee. Ryanair did not give that option and did not notify me until the transaction was complete. They have no customer service 800 tel. # . Their "Live Chat" is a joke. I don't mind ala-carte pricing but I strongly object to not allowing me to be charged in the local currency (euros) and be forced to accept their completely outrageous conversion method.
Also be aware: their max. luggage allowance of 20 kg equals 44 lbs. When flying to Europe and within the US, 50 lbs. is std. - so Ryanair charges an extra 10 euro for each kg over the 20 kg knowing full well that US and many European travelers pack up to 50 lb. per bag.