“Cheap and good.”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very cheap fight. fine service with no in flight entertainment but that fine for a 2 hour flight. some other people bags got removed but not our I think it was the people that booked late.

in conclusion its fine book ryanair

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
There are newer reviews for Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really love Ryanair as a low-cost company - very cheap fares, comfortable seats, a lot of legroom, great baggage policy, hot food on 2+ hrs flights, friendly and proffesional staff.

However, there is this new policy that really annoys me: the fact that you are seated separated from your travelling companions (even though there are enough free seats) so as to make you pay to change your seats. It is disgraceful and shows they have no respect for their customers. If they change this back, it will be a great airline.

1  Thank Vladimir1998
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Homeward flight had to buy sandwiches because as we got out of our taxi I had my handbag taken by two men in a car with a large hooked pole, bruised and battered ended up at the doctors and saw police at the airport so it made us a bit late for the flight so had to buy food on board. What a rip off £20 for two rolls and two coffees which were pretty disgusting. I know it is an economy airline but they know how to charge for food. Beware when getting out of a car I am glad that I didn't have my bag over my body as I don't know what would have happened.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Missed my flight by minutes due to traffic accident on the highway. Ryanair refused to book me on another flight. In fact they told me to go to airitalia. I wound up paying full price for a new ticket.

1  Thank williampQ964OM
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well done again Ryanair. Well organised, value for money, friendly and in my experience, always on time.

Opted for the priority booking this time which was superb. Beat the queue and had plenty of room to place the overhead luggage.

Will be back again soon.

• Food and Beverage