“Take the priority option when you can”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed April 4, 2018

all goes well until you hit Stansted. This has to be one of the worst experiences anyone can have. I thought departures was bad but arrivals and waiting for an hour for bags is also not great. Flight was ok and standard fare for Ryanain. Nothing really wrong about it and they do fly to places more convenient. would recommend priority if you can

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (53,158)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

A good steady flight with helpful crew. Only a little late there and back, nothing that had me concerned.
Unless you have paid the extra money, your baggage now goes in the hold, What the machines in check in fail to tell you is if its under ten kilos its free.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I’ve flown in Ryanair once before and it was just OK. This time my experience was not what I would expect. They make you pay for every little thing, from your seat to baggage which I know seems to becoming the norm these days. I decided to pay for my preferred seat as well as priority boarding and extra hand luggage. I was not given priority boarding. All customers were called go board the plane at the same time. In my frustration I got talking to other travellers. I then went on to find out that they (3 different people) had not paid for extra hand luggage but were carrying more than one hand luggage bag. One of them actually had 3!! No questions were asked by staff and no one was being checked. I was utterly disappointed that I had tried to make my life easier by paying for this service and not receiving it.

Before I even left Madrid, I had constructed and sent an email of complaint.

Very disappointed!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We flew just as the new cabin baggage rule was introduced. We adhered to those rules and chose no baggage.....although....even if we did have more hand baggage they would just have put it in the hold when you go through the gate....all that aside, it was efficient and friendly from the word go! Flight crew were fab, seats were standard and everything was on time! Yay!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

After arguing with Copenhagen Airport staff about the size of my carry-on bag, as we were waiting to board, our plane was deemed unsafe to fly, so we had to wait for another plane to be flown into Dublin. The flight ended up being delayed by over 3 hours. Luckily, under EU Regulation 261, you’re entitled to €250 from the airline if this is the case (and yes, it worked)! Know your rights as an airline passenger in the EU.