“State of aircraft”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The plane was dirty when we boarded and there was sweets and rubbish all over the floor
The cabin crew passed through the plane with a trolley and spoke to no one but each other and never give out any books about food on board of duty free .

Write a ReviewReviews (53,028)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The company cancelled the flight without saying the reason. They let us know at the same time of the boarding.... you have to pay all of your expenses and then you have to claim ...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was a bit apprehensive about flying with Ryanair for the second time this year, because my previous flight home with them in June from Toulouse was cancelled, not once, but twice.This meant I had to stay in Toulouse for 4 days before I was able to get a flight home with British Airways. Fortunately, apart from a one hour delay, my flight from Barcelona to Birmingham last week was uneventful and quite pleasant and comfortable.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hostess just pulled sympathetic faces when a passenger lost a whole nail. No first aid given. Children running up and down with no reprimands from parents or cabin crew. My first evening flight. Decided to have a wine. It was awful. I will never fly Ryanair again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

At Checkin we were charged €33 for a 3Kg overweight case despite the fact we had no hand luggage and watched as people took two bags in excess of 8Kg on board the aircraft. No other airline charged us on this trip and we travelled with Aer Lingus, Easyjet and Tapair. Very disappointing

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)