“Delays”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 5 traveling from Sofia to Tenerife with a change in Barcelona. Both of our flights to and from Barcelona were delayed with at least an hour which might have led to us missing our connection on the way to Tenerife. Thankfully the next flight was delayed as well and we managed to catch it.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (54,287)

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Arrived 2 hours before flight and were apprehensive of getting through security..
We had nothing to fear for once, were through in a matter of minutes. Did help that it was 04:00 though.
Plane was away from the stand and had to take a bus to it.
We were late taking off as is usual for Ryanair but made the time up and were only 5 mins late arriving in Gdańsk.
The flight was smooth and problem free and I managed to sleep through most of the 2 hour flight.
The cabin crew were good and as usual with Ryanair helpful and courteous.
Arrived in Gdańsk and were through passport control in a matter of minutes.
A good flight.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Both flight in and out were on time and the on flight service was excellent, the choice of sandwiches could be better.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed September 21, 2018

Apart from a delay in the return journey - apparently not Ryanair's fault - there were no problems. You're met by friendly staff at the counter and in the airplane and you get what you pay for - but more importantly, you don't pay for more than you get, and you can choose services on and off yourself. Nice concept for me.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

At the time of boarding, i gave my boarding ticket to the guy and was told to step off to the side because i didnt visa check. I have have flown ryanair many times prior to this flight and was never mentioned by an employee about this visa check. And if i did forget to do something, he just had to tell me and i will do it right in the future. This also shows how inconsistent staff is checking this visa check at differeent airports around the world. He treated me like i was a child and that was like a punishment. So the guy told me to step aside and that i would have to wait until the whole plane boarded until i was able to board. So i tried to ask him a question about this and his response was, "dont disturb me, i am trying to do my job"...( very rude and unprofessional). I then tryed to ask him if i still needed this visa check since i am military and his response was, "i dont care what you are." At this point i was fed up with his attitude and told him that he didnt need to be rude to me. He then threated me and said he can refuse my entry onto this flight. Working in the service industry, this behavior is not acceptable by any means. I have always had pleasant experiences with employees at ryanair flights but it is not ok for this guy to talk to passengers the way he did to me. Of course his ID was not showing so i dont know his name... he was short with a beard and mustache, black hair. I did pay for priority boarding and i was made to board last because of this visa check that i have never had to do in my previous flights. Now i know that this is something i must do which is fine and i will do in my future flights. But my main concern was his attitude and how rude he was talking to me. Hope he is talked to about this rude behavior.

AP