“Not as cheep of a flight as we all thought ”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

We went on a Girls holiday, the flight cost more than the hotel after you pay for all the add on’s like your bag, seat etc... the plane was dirty crumbs all over the seats and the toilet was filthy stunk of wee like it hadn’t been cleaned in a while, the flight was okay.
The worst part was checking in our suitcase in the airport (took 2 hours) the cues where huge and there where only 2 desks open so you can imagine the waiting time, the machine that also took the cases down kept breaking down and there was no urgency to get it fixed, service was slow.
Then to top it all off I bought a new bottle of Chanel chance an 80 pound bottle by the way and when I got home it had been taken out of my suitcase but surprisingly the box was left in there for me to think I still had my perfume, for me to find out it had gone and no before anyone asks I hadn’t opened it it was brand new so I don’t think I will be flying with this airline again.

• In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (54,439)

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 5 traveling from Sofia to Tenerife with a change in Barcelona. Both of our flights to and from Barcelona were delayed with at least an hour which might have led to us missing our connection on the way to Tenerife. Thankfully the next flight was delayed as well and we managed to catch it.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Arrived 2 hours before flight and were apprehensive of getting through security..
We had nothing to fear for once, were through in a matter of minutes. Did help that it was 04:00 though.
Plane was away from the stand and had to take a bus to it.
We were late taking off as is usual for Ryanair but made the time up and were only 5 mins late arriving in Gdańsk.
The flight was smooth and problem free and I managed to sleep through most of the 2 hour flight.
The cabin crew were good and as usual with Ryanair helpful and courteous.
Arrived in Gdańsk and were through passport control in a matter of minutes.
A good flight.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Both flight in and out were on time and the on flight service was excellent, the choice of sandwiches could be better.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed September 21, 2018

Apart from a delay in the return journey - apparently not Ryanair's fault - there were no problems. You're met by friendly staff at the counter and in the airplane and you get what you pay for - but more importantly, you don't pay for more than you get, and you can choose services on and off yourself. Nice concept for me.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)