“You couldn't make it up!”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Flight was 6.45am, arrived 2hrs earlier and went through to plane to find nobody there . Everyone Brought back to desk and waited for 30 mins. Why? Because cabin crew hadn't arrived! Eventually got on plane,but door was left open. Thirty mins later First officer said they had operational problems. Twenty mins later, one of cabin crew announced that the Captain hadn't arrived and the company was trying to contact a stand in!! Really Ryanair, can't organise crew. We left two hours late with no apology at all.
Won't be flying with them again.

Write a ReviewReviews (54,558)

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Booked this flight for our one week holiday in September and booking the flight online was easy. Decided to pay the extra to book seats and Priority boarding as this allowed an additional bag for each of us, so we only had to pay to check in one suitcase. It worked out slightly cheaper and guaranteed sitting together, which I know can be a problem sometimes. Flights left on time and inflight services were good and not too expensive. Overall pleased with all services provided.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Flew recently to Faro from Liverpool return on Ryanair.
I will try and be balanced the staff were helpful and courteous. The food was fine if ordinary.
My only issue is with the new rules that Ryanair have introduced if you do not pay for priority boarding and which otherwise gives little obvious value. You cannot take a flight case on board only soft luggage such as a backpack or handbag. This is okay if you have hold luggage paid for.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Flying Ryanair never gets me excited. I dislike the self loading freight feeling you get when flying with them. The long waits on staircases waiting to board a plane that hasn't even arrived on stand. The turnaround when they do arrive is so quick that they cannot possibly have checked and cleaned the aircraft properly. Which is evident upon boarding (usually in my experience dirty fold out trays) that's the bad bit, the good bit probably outweighs the bad if we are all honest. They make traveling affordable, they usually get you from A to B in a timely fashion. The leg room is as good as anyone else offers in the low cost sector. They are quite often the only direct link to many cities in Europe. They don't pretend to be anything they are not. For that reason they will continue to do well and people will fly with them. Simple as that

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

My problem is there website did not function correctly which hindered my efforts of checking in online (their mistake) I thought it went through and it did not. I got to the airport 1 hour early and they said I couldn’t make it onto my plane because I had to be two hours early...

they didn’t even give me the opportunity to try to get through security and to the plane, they wouldn’t give me a boarding pass!! If they gave me a boarding pass and I missed the plane I would take full responsibility for the mistake but the problem is that was not the case...

I’m never using this airline again, plus they have other issues, they’re making headlines about bagage charge scam they have going for carry ons and more, read some articles! They can’t keep their shareholders happy because they don’t care about their customers