“terrible seat”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Average service. We did not pay for priority boarding or pay to choose our seats. Its just a way to get money out of you. On the way out our seats were not to bad as we were in rows 10 and 11. But on the way back we were in rows 7 and 23 ? we did manage to have a swop around with other people like a few others did. But why should you have to do that. As there was a slight delay on the flight the food and drink available was very limited

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (52,770)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Never again Ryan Air, you set the rates and yes it's cheap but does that then give you the right not to the clean the cabin or care about anything

Flight was late to board

Flight was late to take off; two laps of the runway

Cabin crew that are more interested in conversation with there colleagues than the paying customers.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The price was good for this return flight and no charge for checked in bags up to 10k. We had a baby with us and again Ryanair was very generous with what we could take for her at no extra charge.

We were impressed with the amount of leg room in the ordinary seats, even my 6ft+ son.The cabin crew were friendly and helpful and there was a good range of food and drink to purchase in flight.

Both flights were on schedule.

My only criticism is that Ryanair doesn't dock at the terminal. Passengers have to walk across the tarmac and use steps to board and leave the plane. We arrived back in Manchester at 23.30 to torrential rain so were soaked through waiting for our luggage.

However, I would use Ryanair again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I flew to Murcia with Ryanair on a brand new aircraft in their fleet. The inflight attendants were extremely nice and the flight arrived at the destination ahead of schedule. I chose Priority Booking which meant no queuing and having extra luggage allowance and choice of seat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Travelled with my partner on 17.25 flight from Malaga to Manchester.
Crowded noisey flight and cabin temperature was far too hot just like the outward flight.
The worst thing was the landing, some people might have back problems after the almighty thud we hit the runway at Manchester. Everyone around us called out in fear as we hit the ground so hard.
I hope they check that aircraft before it takes off again!
No more Ryanair flights for me.