“Served its purpose”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It’s the price that we book with Ryanair- as we travel a lot to fuerteventura when the prices are cheaper or the same with other airlines eg Jet2 we use them

Write a ReviewReviews (54,255)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From trying to book online with the site continuously crashing (I book a lot online so this is not user error) to finally making the booking then being bombarded with 'extra' add-0n costs, which I paid much to my chagrin. Priority line - don't bother. Extra luggage allowance paid but still had to pay GBP22 for 2k over (I was in the midst of international trip), and then to stand in line for 1 hour to board. The plane itself was in a filthy condition with food scraps all over the seats and floor in my row. All I can say is it was way too hard and too costly for a 45 minute flight. Next time I'll fly from another airport so I can use another airline.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our flight was meant to depart at 14.55. We eventually took off at 16.05. There was no announcement of a delay and even the pilot did not mention that we were taking off late (or apologise for it). Whilst Ryanair are cheap, and therefore offer no frills, you’d still expect them to at least communicate about what is going on. I wish I had a choice (or more money!!) about who I booked flights with.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I traveled to Ibiza with my friends. First of all the flight to Ibiza from Weeze Airport (NRN), Germany got delayed by 2 hour 45 mins. When we asked Ryanair staff reason for delay, they replied rudely that the flight which was supposed to fly to Ibiza hasn’t arrived yet. We were given so called compensation coupons of 5 euros. I’m wondering how can they compensate wasting our precious holiday time by 5 euros. When we landed Ibiza, Ryanair did another attempt to make me hate the decision of choosing this airline for my vacation. We had to wait 1 and a half hour to get our luggage. When we asked Ryanair staff to tell us the reason, earlier nobody paid attention as if we don’t exist. Then around 25 passengers from our flight gathered and we again asked information about our luggage. The answer was really unbelievable, they said there was nobody who could unload luggage from aircraft. So they had to wait about an hour for some guys to unload luggage from plane. Thank you Ryanair for wasting almost half day of my vacation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazed at the turnover time. no sooner had the plan offloaded when it was loaded to go.
We found the seats to be cramped together, the new baggage sizes are a little
confusing. If you upgrade you get a large and small cabin baggage. Otherwise its a handbag or small rucksack, all other cabin baggage is put in the hold at the plane steps.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)