“Ryanair promotes confusion over cases - size cost and contents!”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bumpy landings and delays on both flights. Complicated luggage advice on Ryanair site seems designed to trip you up so that you are forced to pay for something at the airport. It cost us £20 total each way, for us just to sit together! Biggest issue getting out of Birmingham was security opening our cases and randomly taking things out - shaving gel and suntan lotion, when we knew that the Ryanair staff would put the cases in the hold anyway as we reached the plane, and would have charged £40 each to check in on arrival at Ryanair desk Tina hand luggage only allowed to stop so called delays as passengers fused to cause delays apparently by putting items into the overhead lockers. We were both below the permitted 10kg each as well. No such issues with liquids coming out of Palma. New regs due to come into force in November to tighten things more - Give me British Airways instead!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (54,218)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thought we’d had an acceptable flight out and in from lisbon to Porto, but NO! They managed to be late 1.5 hours on the way there and the same flight back to lisbon hour late. I would have never booked if I knew... I tried avoiding Ryanair in the last 8 years managed to fly only 3 times and all times it was a disaster. Fly anything else !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This company makes money not by selling tickets but by playing hidden rules and games. I found that my last name was spelled by using my husband's last name in the itinerary (I didn't take his last name). I really don't know how this happened because google autofill never failed us before. I even suspect that it's an intentional glitch on their web.

Tried to fix the mistake but found that the changing-name fee is 110 pounds!!! Even more expensive than buying a new ticket. ridiculous!!

And remember to check-in online. If you forget, they will charge you a big amount of fees at counter.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very bad experiancd and costumer service in this air line. In addition of the check in charge (without being online) is 50 euros, which is ridiculous, the employees of the cage are arrogant. I will never and ever use this company again and refer to others!

2  Thank Olivia C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was flying with Ryanair to Malta. We arrived on time and were allowed to bring one small bag and a small suitcase per person. However, if you haven't paid for priority and baggage,you can still bring a small suitcase and it will be kept in the cargo compartment instead. Husband and I don't mind waiting for the suitcase so didn't opt for the priority pass.
I would not say the cabin is very clean or comfortable. But at least, we arrived on time and is safe. Cabin crews are friendly and approachable. Ryanair is actually available in most places, we will fly with Ryanair again in the future. Cabin allowance is quite generous compared with other low-cost airlines.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)