“low budget flight”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

you get what you pay for , very slow with serving drinks / food , but cabin staff friendly / helpful . overall ok

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (55,202)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are frequent flyers to Malaga , probably 8 times a year however this time took the biscuit ! We had booked our flight well in advance and were lucky enough not to be charged for our hand luggage .What really made me think I will never book again is when they deliberately seated us ( 2 couples ) miles apart and all separate because we didn’t pay extra for our seat . I know this because my daughter actually had a spare seat next to her and wasn’t put with her husband !I was even placed in the middle of another couple and naturally I was happy to move for them .Fortunately I could care less about flying solo so I was unfazed .The hostesses are lovely and do a good job however Ryan air just put the last nail in their coffin especially as they are now charging for hand luggage .I never book a seat with other budget airlines and always end up with 2 isle seats which isn’t too difficult .Never again will I book Ryan air , it was nice knowing you .

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Blossomhill1
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Despite Ryanair prices constantly increasing you now have to self check in at Stansted - that’s if you have prepaid for baggage. Otherwise you have to lug it around the airport for 2 hours and then onto the plane. So it makes sense to buy priority- the queue to board is also slightly shorter.
At Lisbon Ryanair is based right out at Terminal 2. It’s a long coach ride ( Very few seats) to baggage reclaim in T1. Be warned that on return trip the facilities in T2 are appalling. If you want to eat do so in T1 before catching the bus to T2. The food is better once you have gone through security. You can also expect a long queue at passport control.

1  Thank Bob C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We go away quite a lot so l book well in advance [appox abroad 8 times a year] and thankfully we have only one more flight to take with [low fares made simple] Ryanair and l tell you now never again will l book this company The flight to Tenerife was to go out at around 2pm but after we had booked they informed us flight times had changed by this time we had booked our hotel and transfer We did not arrive into Tenerife until midnight so a full day of our holiday was lost Also flight was not full and we were seated apart coming home the same appox 60% full and again seated apart but we changed with other people as did most on board . Our next flight to lanzarote would you believe they changed times again due to arrive into Lanzarote 16.25 now arriving 23.00 again missing a full day Would have cancelled and changed airlines but no other airline was flying out the same day and would say Ryanair new that They think of no one only themselves and by the time you pay for so called priority boarding seating etc they will be no cheaper than other airlines so there motto stinks Also having to check in 2 days before you fly and then when you are on holiday 2 days before you depart relaxing l do not think so. Sorry you can checkin early but they charge you yet again Thankfully last flight coming up BYE RYANAIR

1  Thank hiddens
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My mam had a accident while we where away. Due to her injuries she was in a wheelchair. I called Ryanair to explain what had happened and explained her need for help during the flight home. They really exceeded themselves, nothing was to much for them. They got her a wheelchair arranged ready for her arrival at the airport & looked after her both at Alicante & Manchester airports.