“Pleasant and kind”
Review of SAS

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On an international flight it is really lovely when the flight attendants take care to offer you meals and snacks even when you are resting. It is always a pleasure to wake from a nap and find the latest snack placed in the tray table. They are willing to provide a spot of tea or water even if not at meal time.
I had a whole row of seats to myself so it was great to lay down for the 11 hour flight and watch movies.
Comfy seats even in economy. I would fly with them again.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (6,861)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Being on a proper air carrier like SAS has its perks when booking group tickets for 20 people. Check in a breeze, all luggage all the way, everything according to schedule. Even landed a few minutes ahead of schedule in Amsterdam.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a round trip flight from Washington Dulles airport to Milan Italy with a stop over in Copenhagen. I booked a premium Economy seat which gave me more leg room since I’m over 6 feet tall and beverage options to include alcohol. Since I had a stop over in Copenhagen I was allowed to use the SAS lounge. This is a nice perk if you have several hours between flights. Normally most airlines only allow you access to their lounge if you are booked in business class or first class. In the lounge, You can find a comfortable seat with a power outlet to recharge your electronic devices. Also there is a buffet offering something to eat from pasta, to chicken to fish , soup, salad and dessert. Included as well is unlimited beer on tap and wine to drink.
On my return flight. Was allowed to go into the Lufthansa Lounge since SAS is part if the Star partner group. The Lufthansa lounge was quite elegant with delicious food choices.
So premium economy has some great perks for far less than the price of the business class ticket.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a recent trip to Iceland with SAS. We were traveling for bonus points so hadn’t paid much. Still we got an upgrade on the way home with one of the best meals I have ever had. Landed on time. Excellent service on board. Absolutely nothing to complain about.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although a member of Star Alliance, the service for fellow Star Alliance members was lacking. I am a SA Gold member which has benefits such as free checking of two bags. On this flight I was informed despite that, I would have to pay $100 USD per bag check. Furthermore when on the flight typically things like WiFi, and alcohol are available to Gold Members. On these flights SK 1419 / SK 925 outbound and SK 926 / SK 1416, they were not available, but I could pay for them. Other airlines provide them free (Turkish) and better service. I don't plan to choose SAS as an airline because even though I completed 250K miles this year to get to Gold member status, it is no better than flying economy and in ways worse - $100 USD for each bag vice $25 USD per bag on other carriers.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)