“Amazing flight on Saudia Airlines”
Review of Saudia Airlines

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Flight was good, cabin was clean, crew was courteous and friendly, food was not great but for economy class was fine-no complain.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,088)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I fly two to three times a week for business. This trip was to and from Riyadh and Dulles. I flew Saudia air and found it to be outstanding. The service was great. I sat in business class and the seat was much better than US airlines business class sleeper seats. Meals were excellent. People note that the airline doesn’t serve alcohol which is true. But this is a very good airline.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Very poor experience at Ground level - I requested a seat in front & he gave me the last Middle seat even though I was at the Airport 2 hours before the departure. The individual/s must respect passenger (I don't remember when was the last time - I had seen smile & welcoming attitude from SV ground staff - It seems they are doing favor to passengers). I myself an ex-Airline staff.
Note: I wish to see SV improves their offering (First Class & Business Class are not the only passengers). Your attitude needs drastic shift & customer centric transformation.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The personnel were efficient and friendly. The plane was comfortable if not totally clean. The seats are great! Stopping in Jeddah is unpleasant at best. One is bussed to and from the plane, there were few working escalators and negotiating the stone steps with carry-ons and a crowd was iffy. Jeddah Airport's ladies room was a nightmare. All the heavy steel doors to the toilets are rusted and nasty plus the place is a swamp. Very few amenities like restaurants, shopping, or entertainment.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We flew from New York JFK to Dubai via Riyadh. It was a pleasant experience being my first time flying with Saudi Airlines. The airplane was very clean and the leather seats were comfortable. We paid $53 extra to select our choice of the seats which gave us extra leg room. The staff was very nice and polite. The food was OK. Overall we liked our 1st experience with Saudi Airlines.