“Eternal pleasure”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed December 19, 2017

They got a best 1st class ever. Comfortable full bed, ambient lights, no disturbance from other passenger sights. Quiet atmosphere, super polite attendants, my favorite personalized menu, turn down service like in a luxury hotel. My usual route NRT-SIN , 7 hours long flight, passing like a beautiful light journey, from which 4 hours are of deep dream. It's a pity that they recently changed equipment from A380 to B777, so more noise is being heard in the cabin.

Date of travel: February 2017
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (16,772)

Reviewed December 18, 2017

Singapore is the best airline out of Australia in my view. I fly them 5-6 times a year into various countries in Asia Pacific and am never disappointed.

What separates this airline is the amazing cabin service in terms of the staff and the meticulous and courteous way they assist and support passengers.

Having caught maybe 25 flights via SQ in the past five years they are very good time wise. If they do leave late then the airline (unlike some others) attempts to make the time up and I have not missed a connection in any of these 25 flights.

They are my preferred carrier for sure and I have tried nearly all of them out of Australia.

Date of travel: November 2017
1  Thank ggreen7
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

We have recently taken a holiday to Australia which included 4 flights using this airline I cannot not recommend it highly enough, they are the best flights we have ever undertaken. The staff were first class, immaculate and a clean plane. The food was among some of the best we have had on any flight, plenty of food and drink was handed out and not once did we have to put our hand in our pocket. I just hope we have the chance to fly with this airline again

Date of travel: November 2017
1  Thank traceyfirby
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

I had flight last year on July 2016. There are some bad point of flight as you can see in the pics. The airplane was to old and all broadcasting system was done in the middle. The screw of the sears was loos and was not safe.

Date of travel: January 2017
Reviewed December 17, 2017

The aircraft (an A330-300) and the seats were old (the seats have been around for a decade at least). The reading lights were inadequate but the entertainment system worked. I asked for a haut medoc wine on offer in the menu card but was given a lalande de pomerol. Upon inquiring, I was told that the medoc was not carried on short flights - obviously incorrect as medocs are as affected by the length of flights as most other wines. The steward confirmed that I had been misinformed.

I asked for the chicken. It was extremely hard and could not be cut with a regular knife. I had to give it up.

Two items on the duty free that we sought were not available.

The check in at Phnom Penh (we flew to Singapore on a Silk Air flight and connected to SQ918) was completely unfriendly. The agent seemed preoccupied and had to be reminded to check in our bags.

A disappointing flight, certainly not in line with the high standards that SQ is commonly known for.

Date of travel: December 2017