“Seat Saving is frustrating”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was on time, crew was courteous and helpful. Seats could be cleaner - minor amounts of food debris and trash on floor.
I find it extremely frustrating that my husband and I both purchase early boarding and other groups are allowed to reserve seats with just one person in the party purchasing the early boarding.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First of all, the snacks kept coming and the flight attendants were always willing to refill drinks. When does that happen?

But what was so fun about this trip was there was a passenger having a birthday and traveling with a group. They were enjoying themselves and the flight attendants had us turn off our lights, turn on the attendants button, and we all sang Happy Birthday. The woman in question got a crown made out of peanuts and a cake made out of toilet paper.

It made a three hour flight so much more enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They delayed my connecting flight in St. Louis for 2 hours, then told us to go to another plane, loaded us on, and then told us the flight was cancelled due to the fact that LaGuardia has a curfew. They knew that our flight was going to end up getting cancelled but waited until the last second at 11pm to cancel the flight which meant there were no other flights to NYC until the next night. After the flight was cancelled, I had to wait in line to be helped for another 2 hours. I had to pay for my own hotel and buy a new ticket from another airline. I spent almost $600 more because they cancelled the flight. They wont refund me anything except, what my connecting flight was for. They didnt even refund me the entire amount of the two flights.

1  Thank shelbyshore2
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was long awaited for SW to make their way to CVG and when they did, we took advantage right away. A quick 45 minute flight to Midway, short layover, then 80 minutes to Omaha was a BREEZE. Same deal on the way back. No delay, no cancellations. Seamless as can be. The crews on both flights were friendly and accommodating. Check in via the mobile app was easy. So thrilled that SW is servicing Cincinnati. Along with Allegiant, I have been most impressed with the "no frills, low budget" airlines compared to Delta (way too expensive) and American (poor customer service, always delayed).

Can't wait to use Southwest again and again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Appreciate that the HR Department hired a variety of people. The flight attendants are more my age.

One flight attendant dressed up his cart (on a previous flight), as he passed out the snacks.

Prefer the 737-800 planes on the long distance flights.