“Easy (with TSA Precheck), Flight”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed January 18, 2018

Easy flight. We were given an extra seat because my husband is very broad, but the flight was too full to take advantage of the extra room. The return flight was better. Usually Southwest flight attendants are very friendly, this time they seemed a bit curt and grumpy. Could be the holidays.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,979)

Reviewed January 18, 2018

I chose this airline for this flight because the price was about 40% less than my preferred airline. I felt it was a good value for the money. I had no complaints and would fly on them again if they had such a discounted price to my destination. I don't like their boarding system where you have to pay extra to get a seat assignment.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

All I can say is that, when you have to be at another party, there's a party therapy system for us partyer's! I'm much better, read about on TripAdvisor, I was just out of CA, ahead of the fires & slides & I've been laying off tobacco & booze, when I had to read about the therapy apparatus - I was on..... The flight was hardly less than "get me to the party I'm at, now" Next trip Amarillo, Trinidad, Albuquerque, Taos, Trinidad, Sherman... dentist. Keep partying TW

Reviewed January 18, 2018

Always enjoy flying SW. Flight attendants always so friendly with a sense of humor. Always walking through cabin offering drinks and picking up trash. I always pay for the early bird check in and find it is well worth it. Prices are always very competitive and they have a wide variety of flight times.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

When you are able to check-in at exactly 24 hours ahead of the flight you have little troubles with getting right onto the flight and with the travel companions. If not, however, you are screwed, which was the case flying home.