“Friendly Flyers”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Great friendly flyers and great service. My way down though they were an hour late, but on my return trip they were on time.

• Legroom
Write a ReviewReviews (29,114)

Reviewed February 18, 2018

As always just a great experience start to finish. Great price on flight. Airline did another outstanding job on both ends as there was a snow storm on both,and we lost very little time. Crew as always very courteous,and efficient as well. All things being equal I would not even consider another airline.
Already looking forward to next time

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

The flight departed and arrived on time and was a very comfortable flight. It is fantastic that yo get 2 bags free. The aircraft are always clean and well maintained. Even with a full flight we were able to enjoy the flight

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Check in was a breeze and the flight was smooth. I was sick from something I ate in Punta Cana, so getting to the bathroom was necessary for me. I waited for the flight attendant to finish serving her drinks, but she she started taking more orders. I asked her if I could please get through and she said I could wait for her to get done. I told her I was going to have "an accident" if she didn't let me through. Her response was if she let me through I would have to clean up her mess (remember, I waited for her to empty her try of drinks, so it was empty). I finally had to announce to everyone in the area that I had diarrhea. She gave me a dirty look and was not going to move. I had to shove her out of my way to get past her.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Imagine arriving at the airport early for your flight to avoid California rush hour traffic to discover you left your purse with phone, credit cards, cash and plane ticket in Uber’s back seat. Panic! 2500 miles from home and my flight was leaving in 1.5 hours.

Mea at Southwest’s ticket counter was calm and immediately started checking Uber website for a phone number to call (there is NO UBER telephone support!!) and I didn’t know my password PLUS had set up double security so code was sent to my missing phone.

Mea allowed me to repeatedly call my husband and talk him through the Uber website and he reached my driver who returned my purse. I made my flight!!

South West’s staff went above and beyond - they LUV their customers and felt compassion for my situation (embarrassing). I really appreciated everyone’s support-even the outside check in guy let me borrow his phone as time was tight by the time Uber was returning my purse (THEY NEED PHONE SUPPORT!).