“My Favorite If I Have A Choice”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I always prefer Southwest. I get the best service and most friendly employees of any airline I fly. I pick Southwest every time if prices are comparable.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,229)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had to fly during one of the winter storms and despite multiple flight cancellations, I finally made it home safe. I wanted to tell anyone reading this how thankful I am for the exceptional customer service I have received this year. I love SW and the flights and service have been a great experience and I look forward to flying again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had a great flight from Albany NY to Las Vegas. Due to winter storm we were able to rebook our flight at no charge. At no cost, and it got us there 4 hours earlier. We had booked early bird check in on our original flight and were promptly refunded. Great flight, I have never had issues with Southwest. They have always been friendly, warm and accommodating

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Paid the precheck in price so ended up 26 and 27 in line to board so ended up with good leg room seats in exit row. Noticed there are some that pay for early boarding and save seats for their later boarding spouse not fair fo us that pay the fees. Great service by flight attendants. 2 check bags included great beny!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

going out was wonderful. I like the atmosphere the flight attendance put everyone in. They are generally smiling laughing good mood type people they play games on some flights they sing on others. always a good time flight always on time or early. I remember once leaving Chicago 25 mins early because everyone was on board and accounted for.
However my flight home a different story felt like I was being picked on by a flight attendant she was over bearing and demanding She saw I wasn't fighting back for fear of getting taken of the plane it landing early and kicking me out. So I sat there and took it Called in when I got home they answered saying my story was not consistent I had not witnesses so they called me the one in the wrong.. Still surprised by there conduct ........D