“Good Flight, Good Airline”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed April 4, 2018

For some reason, Southwest usually has cheaper fares than United. For that reason I chose them. Getting around Hobby Airport is easier than Intercontinental. Southwest's plane was a newish 737-800. Nice, clean "Boeing Sky" interior is good. Southwest gives free little snack bags and drinks. Booze is extra. Flight attendants are pleasant. Flight was on time. What more can you ask for? I'm taking them again in May.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (26,347)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I always prefer Southwest. I get the best service and most friendly employees of any airline I fly. I pick Southwest every time if prices are comparable.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had to fly during one of the winter storms and despite multiple flight cancellations, I finally made it home safe. I wanted to tell anyone reading this how thankful I am for the exceptional customer service I have received this year. I love SW and the flights and service have been a great experience and I look forward to flying again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had a great flight from Albany NY to Las Vegas. Due to winter storm we were able to rebook our flight at no charge. At no cost, and it got us there 4 hours earlier. We had booked early bird check in on our original flight and were promptly refunded. Great flight, I have never had issues with Southwest. They have always been friendly, warm and accommodating

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Paid the precheck in price so ended up 26 and 27 in line to board so ended up with good leg room seats in exit row. Noticed there are some that pay for early boarding and save seats for their later boarding spouse not fair fo us that pay the fees. Great service by flight attendants. 2 check bags included great beny!