“Friendly Southwest”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Southwest personnel are always friendly and helpful. They smile, joke and laugh with you. Thanks for the friendly service.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,942)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've flown with Southwest several times. And this was the bumpiest ride I can remember but that wasn't the pilot's fault and the flight attendants still managed to serve beverages even though it was a short flight. The flight was originally expected to be about an hour late but actually turned out to be about 15 minutes early which made everyone very happy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They are very professional on the flight. They add humor to make you feel relaxed. My wife and I will be using this airline in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We find it very easy to fly with Southwest. We always check in online and our first two bags fly free!!We love them!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a trip originating from Detroit to Reno to Las Vegas and returning to Detroit. All 3 flights were on time with fast baggage unloading. The most amazing part was I left my iPad on the flight to Las Vegas on a Monday but did not discover it until Wednesday, I didn't spend much time in my room on the iPad in Vegas. I reported it to Southwest on very early Thursday/late Wednesday. There was an email update on Friday, then Monday they contacted me for more information and my iPad arrived Tuesday afternoon. Their staff did everything possible to find my item or possibly an honest traveler turned it in. I thought it was surely gone forever. I will be more careful in the future.